PDA

View Full Version : Treble!

Sonic
01/10/2005, 5:05 PM
That manager is a live in legend and i really hope you guys win the treble cause it is no more than you deserve. What he has achieved with derry this season whether he wins the league and fai cup or not is phenomonal for a team who were fighting relegation to a team challenging and not with many signings mad either. Its similar to what he did with Longford expect at a way smaller budget.KENNY WE WUD HAVE YOU BACK ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dortie
02/10/2005, 9:48 AM
That manager is a live in legend and i really hope you guys win the treble cause it is no more than you deserve. What he has achieved with derry this season whether he wins the league and fai cup or not is phenomonal for a team who were fighting relegation to a team challenging and not with many signings mad either. Its similar to what he did with Longford expect at a way smaller budget.KENNY WE WUD HAVE YOU BACK ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your 100%......he has turned our club around, around to what we once were. The last 7 years were a torture for Derry fans apart from the FAI cup win in 2002. Alot of the same squad as we had last year only now they are playing at their best ability.
I am really positive that we will at least pick up either the FAI cup or league now. I can only see the team playing better week in week out. I will be happy if we can add europe to the Setanta anyway.

derrymac
02/10/2005, 11:32 AM
While it is great that the team is doing so amazingly well... we should remember that we have been fighting off relegation for what seems like forever now and i would hate people or certain newspapers to start slagging the team off now if we happened not to win the league or the cup. This has already been a magnificent season for Derry, we are probably looking at a european slot as well as the setanta cup. While i for one will be cheering Derry on in every remaining match believing we can do the treble, nothing that happens between now and the end of the season will change the fact that this season has been a fantastic success.

daniel
03/10/2005, 10:00 AM
Spot on lads, this season is a success already, but i for one can't see a team who is good enough or strong enough to beat us at the minute, i think the league will be our's come the end of the season, the pressure is on Cork not us, we have a cup this season and are 12 ahead of $hel$:cool:

City til i die

Krstic
03/10/2005, 10:21 AM
I think you'll find we're only 9 points ahead of Shels.:ball:

tiktok
03/10/2005, 10:35 AM
He's done a wonderful job with you.
Which I'm very very happy to see for the record (once you don't get your treble ;)) Bohs must be disgusted.

Grasshopper 99
04/10/2005, 8:53 AM
Be great if you won the treble, thats if we lose in the cup, i want use to win. Backed you before the longford game for the treble.

mandrake
04/10/2005, 9:07 AM
fighting relegation for seven years apart from a cup win in 2002, so you want a treble.
we would glad to win a cup for first time ever, and wouldve been glad to be in the premier for 7 years straight instead of a yo-yo club.
great turn around this year alright but 3 trophies is greedy:)

daniel
06/10/2005, 10:03 AM
ah feck Kristic i made a mistake lol

Krstic
06/10/2005, 10:46 AM
ah feck Kristic i made a mistake lol

And it's Krstic;)

EnDai
06/10/2005, 12:27 PM
Noone can take anything away from your performances this season. One of the best clubs on the island, remarkable turnaround.

Best of luck in all remaining competitions. You will have deserved anything that you win, and if thats the treble then so be it :)

daniel
06/10/2005, 7:18 PM
aahhhhhhhh f**k lol haha sorri KRSTIC lol