PDA

View Full Version : Allie Mac

pineapple stu
01/10/2005, 12:49 PM
According to yesterday's eL supplement in the Mirror, he's out for another month.

Colie
01/10/2005, 12:51 PM
He won't get the place back I'd say. Sure McKenna can't even get in the team & he got a call up. He'll probably get back in now.

pineapple stu
01/10/2005, 12:53 PM
The first half of the Bray game was very similar to the first half of the Pat's game (even though I wasn't at it...) Overrun by a poor team, we bring Kenna to centre-back and push Tony Mac into the middle (and also reintroduce Robbie Martin up front) and we start to dominate again. Mahon kept his strongest team after the Pat's match; I'd say he'll do the same now (once the suspensions are out of the way, of course).

nickeyoc
03/10/2005, 7:46 AM
I'd say McNally will get his place on the team straight back. He's been the most consistent player UCD have ever had. I'd hate to think he'd be dropped because of this injury he has picked up. Just hope its not the same thing his brother had that ended his football career.

Schumi
03/10/2005, 7:43 PM
Agree with pineapple, McNally will get his place back with Kenna and Tony will play in midfield. A little tough on Shorthall but we need experience in the back.

CollegeTillIDie
03/10/2005, 8:27 PM
Agree with pineapple, McNally will get his place back with Kenna and Tony will play in midfield. A little tough on Shorthall but we need experience in the back.

Yes we are conceding too many goals... hence 10 League defeats.
God knows we do not score enough!:rolleyes:

Roo69
04/10/2005, 9:51 AM
The first half of the Bray game was very similar to the first half of the Pat's game (even though I wasn't at it...) Overrun by a poor team, we bring Kenna to centre-back and push Tony Mac into the middle (and also reintroduce Robbie Martin up front) and we start to dominate again. Mahon kept his strongest team after the Pat's match; I'd say he'll do the same now (once the suspensions are out of the way, of course).

Jesus you make UCD sound like a quality side there ! a whole 2 points ahead of us and a GD of 4 on us, not a whole lot of difference in fairness.

pineapple stu
04/10/2005, 12:27 PM
I make UCD sound a quality side by saying we were overrun by a poor team? Interesting take. I said nothing about UCD's quality. I would put them slightly above Bray, as the past few years' tables have shown. I certainly, with respect, don't expect to be overrun in the manner we were overrun at times in the Cup game.