PDA

View Full Version : Possible new investor?

Roo69
29/09/2005, 3:25 PM
Just spotted this over on the Pats Message Board, anyone heard anything ?

Mileson still interested in eircom League

22/09/2005 - 10:47:24

One of the prospective buyers of Shamrock Rovers, Brooks Mileson, is still interesting in investing in the eircom League with St Patrick's Athletic and Bray Wanderers top of his short-list.

The multi-millionaire Gretna chairman attempted to buy Shamrock Rovers while the club were in Examinership only to withdraw his offer after failing to get the guarantees he wanted from South Dublin County Council.

However, he remains interested in investing in an eircom League club with Pats and Bray top of his shortlist.

If Mileson succeeds in taking over, then current Shamrock Rovers' manager Roddy Collins could be appointed as manager.

Collins is on a collision course with Shamrock Rovers' board after claiming that the board are not looking after his players though the Rovers' board hit back today saying: "The players are getting paid and this is something that we will have to discuss with Roddy."

Collins, however, would not be drawn on the possibility of his friend Mileson taking control of a club in the League or the chance of him managing the club for Mileson saying: "I want to be in charge of a club which can challenge and win trophies."

lowflyingseagul
29/09/2005, 6:20 PM
i've heard about this and i know for a fact it's true. the collins thing appears to be a big problem as devo won't leave. i can see him going to pats as everyone is screaming for mcdonnell to be sacked

Grasshopper 99
30/09/2005, 1:13 PM
If he did come in as the owner, then he can sack devo then bring in who ever.

Schumi
30/09/2005, 1:22 PM
Who owns Bray now? Am I right in thinking that Devlin has some share?

Roo69
30/09/2005, 1:27 PM
The Slevin Brothers are the main men at Bray

Our board consists of Eddie Slevin, Frank Slevin, John Deering, Richard Holfeld, Ian Hume and Eddie Cox.

Devo is our Director of Football.

Bald Student
30/09/2005, 2:45 PM
Lads,
Call ne a cinic if you want but why are Pat's and Bray top of his list? Do Bray own the Carslile?

Roo69
30/09/2005, 3:06 PM
Nope, we have a long term lease from the BUDC

jonboy
05/10/2005, 2:00 PM
roddy manager of bray?? jesus help us