PDA

View Full Version : keely for city?

yan
25/04/2002, 10:50 PM
dermot keely is free now,

why dosent lennox go out and get him,

James
26/04/2002, 3:22 AM
hahahaha yan whatever the hell u are on man stop it now.. cause its rotting your brain

you cannot be fuppin serious saying that

keely = SCUM

Dricky
26/04/2002, 7:49 AM
Keely can go sh*te. At least Gunther has nothing to fear there.

patsh
26/04/2002, 8:10 AM
Mr. Nervous Breakdown,
Dermot "I can't deal with soccer at the moment, I'm a Sick man" Keeley,
is being touted as the manager of newly elected Kidare Town. They can have him. We had this topic a few weeks ago, and looking back at it, not too many people wanted him. Hiring Keeley would be a major step backwards for this club, and we have had enough of those lately.
Gee, it almost sounds like I'm backing Gunther !!!!:D

City Fan
26/04/2002, 9:40 AM
Keely is a man who is TOTALLY disillusioned with the game here and the corrupt behind the scenes politics that run it! Keely for his own sake needs to take a year or two out and then return to management. Christ knows he's bloody good at it.

Murphy Out Now!!

Éanna
26/04/2002, 12:14 PM
keely's an arrogant prat, who's discovered how to win games in the eL-provided he's given enough money to sign retirees from the english game. What he can't do is build up support for a club, improve structures or have any notable progress in Europe- appointing him wouldn't be a step backwards, but I doubt if it would mean much of an improvement either.

Seanie
26/04/2002, 12:53 PM
NO (full stop). Actually No No No................................................ ...

Neil
26/04/2002, 12:56 PM
Anyone But Gunther?

Ruairi
26/04/2002, 12:58 PM
I think anyone who played Championship Manager would do a better job than grumpy Gunther:D

Troy.McClure
26/04/2002, 3:06 PM
OK. If we were to hire Keely, then we would first have to sack Gunter (duh!). This would mean a severance package ala DM, ie paying him for 1 or 2 years work that he would never get to go. Then Keely would want to be paid well + a bonus for moving out of the Big Smoke to the Capital. As we all know, the club aint exactly flushed with cash at the mo + that tour of the Midlands is comming up soon, so that will put even more strain on the Great Chipper in the VIP section, so after all that, we would have absolutly no money to buy players (yet alone pay them, so they dont feck off to our rivals).

Anyway, apparently he's on his way to Kildare (who can keep him)