PDA

View Full Version : Knocknacara Bohs LFC

Aaron GUFC
27/09/2005, 5:48 PM
well my aunt plays for this team but rarely starts anymore. But my uncle is the manager and they just won the treble the other day including The Galway Premier Division The Premier league cup and The Connaught Cup. They were narrowly beaten 2-1 in the FAI cup by a cracking team called Lifford of Clare who eventually wen on to win it. They have won 10 out of their last 11 Leagues and god knows how many Trebles as they have been a team for yonks. Their centre half Linda Rice won League player of the year on Saturday night but others such as 16 year old Kara Mullins may have deseved it as she scored around 30 goals from midfield last season including many hatricks and 2 crackers in Terryland Park on Saturday where they beat Ash Rovers 5-1 in the Premier cup final. They beat Salthill Devon 4-0 in the Connaught Cup final and beat Ash Rovers 7-0 to win the league in which Ash Rovers came second and Salthill came 3rd. Congratulations To Bohs Knocknacara Lfc and I wish them many victories in the future :) . WATCH THIS SPACE! ;)

Troy.McClure
27/09/2005, 5:49 PM
Does this mean that Kinger will be on the forum now? Hi Noel, hows the tie collection comming on? :D

Conor H
27/09/2005, 7:09 PM
Aaran i play for the juvenilles...who is your Uncle?

sligoman
27/09/2005, 8:31 PM
well my aunt plays for this team but rarely starts anymore. But my uncle is the managerAm I the only one who finds this a bit funny? :confused: His aunt doesn't get picked for the team his uncle is managing:D, it's a family affair! :p

CollegeTillIDie
27/09/2005, 9:33 PM
Am I the only one who finds this a bit funny? :confused: His aunt doesn't get picked for the team his uncle is managing:D, it's a family affair! :p

If she's not playing well enough she doesn't get picked! Nepotism doesn't win you matches ;)

Aaron GUFC
29/09/2005, 7:53 PM

My Uncle is Liam 'Flea' Keane. Hes a midget and looks like super Mario! :D
But hes apro manager i think hes trained ya a cuple of times he says yuor good Conor ;)

Conor H
30/09/2005, 8:05 AM
My Uncle is Liam 'Flea' Keane. Hes a midget and looks like super Mario! :D
But hes apro manager i think hes trained ya a cuple of times he says yuor good Conor ;)
Ya i know him.....sound guy;)

Terry
30/09/2005, 12:25 PM

how are you allowed play in the girls league?:D

sligoman
30/09/2005, 12:40 PM
how are you allowed play in the girls league?:DIs their something you'd like to tell us Conor?:rolleyes::eek::D

Aaron GUFC
30/09/2005, 4:34 PM
Ya i know him.....sound guy;)
:D :D TRUE he is sound!