PDA

View Full Version : Just when you need goalscorers!!!!!!!!!!!

Westside
27/09/2005, 3:15 AM
With our lack of goals lately I just wonder if Keith Hartnett, was given a chance by NOC would it have made our goal ratio improve at all. Heard in last weeks junior soccer round-up on 95fm that he stuck a hat-trick for Pike. I would like to have see him given a chance in an attacking midfield role feeding Robbie and Tommy. Keats could have played the holding role with McGrath on the left and Donners on the right, but then that would be thinking logically which is something that NOC can't seem to understand.

Anyone have any opinions..................

lim abroad
27/09/2005, 4:46 AM
i think the majority of people here agree that noc hasn't a clue when it comes to managing a team,by all accounts he's supposed to be a good coach but his decisions regarding team selection and tactics have been ridiculous.constantly playing players out of position,persisting with the long ball tactic and refusing to drop underperforming players

declan hide
27/09/2005, 9:46 AM
i thought keith hartnett did well for limerick last season - good on the ball and can tackle. i was glad to see him in the panel this season. why he didnt get a chance is down to NOC obviously. maybe NOC is trying to rid the team of the kerley era players? keith certainly would have been worth a run in the first team to see what he could do. in fact he'd give you more attacking wise that keating does at right midfield.

LFC in Exile
27/09/2005, 9:57 AM
Hartnett really impressed me too. I am surprised to hear he is playing for Pike. He must be brilliant in junior football. :ball:

Lim till i die
27/09/2005, 12:07 PM
He bear's a lot of similarities to Ratso Kupic, the Slovakian lad rotting in our 21's ie. He's far too cultured for a NOC team ;)