PDA

View Full Version : Ladies League

dahamsta
26/09/2005, 3:20 PM
Just received the following:

As i have been informed by others i think this website should have forums for irelands ladies league for the growing intrest in it. If u could please set up one it would be very much apreciated and it would attract a wider audience.Ordinarily I'd tell the user that we set up forums on demand, based on traffic in another forum, but in this case I'm inclined to make an exception since ladies football players and fans might be disinclined to jump into a forum dominated by men. What do ye think?

adam

paul_oshea
26/09/2005, 3:23 PM
can only be good for the popularity of the forum as a whole. and nice to get some more birds on here ;) :)

Kt, babysis and green army just arent enough!!!hehe

Green Army Girl
26/09/2005, 3:34 PM
can only be good for the popularity of the forum as a whole. and nice to get some more birds on here ;) :)

Kt, babysis and green army just arent enough!!!hehe

So your use to more than 3 girls at a time Paul, lucky u ;)

I think its a great idea and im sure all the other girls on the site would think so to. All i have to do now is start to watch ladies football (spoof :) )

drinkfeckarse
26/09/2005, 3:41 PM
I'm all for it, especially if they post pictures of any games etc ;) :D

paul_oshea
26/09/2005, 3:57 PM
"I'm all for it, especially if they post pictures of any games"

and post match celebrations ....:D...in the changing rooms.

ya 3 just isnt enough, you can always do more i would say 4 is fine green army ;)

Aberdonian Stu
26/09/2005, 4:58 PM
Well there is the obvious fact that there is no Irish Ladies League. We have a national cup but the Dublin Women's League is the nearest thing to a national league as several non-Dub teams enter. Also it's Women's football not ladies in Ireland.

Therefore I suggest giving it a general name like Women's Football.

Cosmo
26/09/2005, 6:34 PM
Just received the following:

Ordinarily I'd tell the user that we set up forums on demand, based on traffic in another forum, but in this case I'm inclined to make an exception since ladies football players and fans might be disinclined to jump into a forum dominated by men. What do ye think?

adam

Respect to the chick that emailed ye but make it compulsary that they all have to have a picture of themselves as their avator ;) - i reckon this is a definite runner if word gets around - the drogs just set up a ladies team recently and theyre getting decent coverage at matches and on the website.

I would definitely nip in and out of the forum to, eh, check on how the lovely drogs ladies are getting on :) ;)

dahamsta
26/09/2005, 6:47 PM
I don't think it was a chick. Could we drop the infantile leering and concentrate on the topic in hand?

adam /digs irony

dahamsta
26/09/2005, 6:54 PM
Screw it, what harm.

http://foot.ie/forumdisplay.php?f=86

Cosmo
27/09/2005, 8:23 AM
I don't think it was a chick. Could we drop the infantile leering and concentrate on the topic in hand?

adam /digs irony

No leering here ;)

Anyone know what EL clubs have ladies teams? Might be worth putting it on your main forum to tell people that theres a forum for them.

Im just after putting it on the drogs forum and already someone involved with the monaghan ladies team has picked up on it from there

drinkfeckarse
27/09/2005, 8:35 AM
Ramblers have a ladies team.

carrickharp
27/09/2005, 10:09 AM
Ramblers have a ladies team.
They play in the Eircom League First Division :p

drinkfeckarse
27/09/2005, 10:21 AM
They play in the Eircom League First Division :p

Was waiting for it..... :rolleyes: :D

Poor Student
27/09/2005, 10:24 AM
No leering here ;)

Anyone know what EL clubs have ladies teams? Might be worth putting it on your main forum to tell people that theres a forum for them.

Im just after putting it on the drogs forum and already someone involved with the monaghan ladies team has picked up on it from there

I think UCD have been the all conquering force of the women's game in Ireland for the last two years. CollegeTillIDie can tell you all about it as he helped lay the foundations for the women's team's future success and is currently involved with a club Benfica from Waterford.