PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Oscar Traynor 2005/06

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Dirk Diggler
21/02/2006, 12:53 PM
complete rubbish

abbeyvale
21/02/2006, 1:14 PM
can any pike lads out there confirm the latest story going around that pa Mul will not be the Pike manager by the end of this week...a major fall out with the pike committee about back room staff

Yeah I heard that as well,

I heard the new management team to take over from next week on is,
Denis O'Sullivan (Manager),
Happy Kelly (Assistant),
Teddy Grey (water carrier, or should that be budweiser carrier)
and Paddy Greyhound (Physio),
The Pike team will be picked each Saturday evening in McLysaghts Bar/Lounge in Mulgrave St.

see's it
21/02/2006, 2:14 PM
teddy should be the manager...................

the only 1
21/02/2006, 2:20 PM

Happy Kelly (Assistant),
The Pike team will be picked each Saturday evening in McLysaghts Bar/Lounge in Mulgrave St.

dats rich coming from a star player whose soccer balls are sponsored by the river shannon:) :)

the only 1
21/02/2006, 3:07 PM

Happy Kelly (Assistant),

abbeyvale is alan morton if any pike lads are interested

hoops12
21/02/2006, 8:23 PM
Pike players are not allowed play in it due to FAI commitments, but if you asked the Pike players I can guarentee you at least half of the team would play if they were left by Pa Mul.

nabs was the only 1 picked and he,s out injured for last couple of weeks if
there not picked they wont turn up

hoops12
21/02/2006, 8:27 PM
can any pike lads out there confirm the latest story going around that pa Mul will not be the Pike manager by the end of this week...a major fall out with the pike committee about back room staff

considering pa is in lanzarote i doubt it,just more pub talk from the
begrudgers,although i heard daglish and conny had words in tcs last week
maybe thats what started it,

lim abroad
22/02/2006, 3:13 AM
the same place where the abbey tem was picked last year:o

abbeyvale
22/02/2006, 8:52 AM
the same place where the abbey tem was picked last year:o

What the hell is "Abbey tem"?

see's it
22/02/2006, 9:10 AM
the abbey team.we all know you and your CLUBMATES did a runner as quick as ye could from them but to act like they never excisted is abit much

abbeyvale
22/02/2006, 9:10 AM
dats rich coming from a star player whose soccer balls are sponsored by the river shannon:) :)

If you had any idea about Junior Football youd know that Star no longer play their home games in the Island field,, they now play in Lee Estate, the same place Pike will be visiting next year when we are in the Prem.

abbeyvale
22/02/2006, 9:12 AM
the abbey team.we all know you and your CLUBMATES did a runner as quick as ye could from them but to act like they never excisted is abit much

Remember, it was the manager that left first.

see's it
22/02/2006, 9:12 AM
considering pa is in lanzarote i doubt it,just more pub talk from the
begrudgers,although i heard daglish and conny had words in tcs last week
maybe thats what started it,

Conny has had words with everyone.Did Daglish tell him to stop picking the team?

silvercircle
22/02/2006, 9:26 AM
If you had any idea about Junior Football youd know that Star no longer play their home games in the Island field,, they now play in Lee Estate, the same place Pike will be visiting next year when we are in the Prem.

WOW.....star are really making progress...now you will only have your car broken into...and not robbed and burned

abbeyvale
22/02/2006, 10:12 AM
WOW.....star are really making progress...now you will only have your car broken into...and not robbed and burned

Thats rich coming from a supporter of a club situated next to "The Hill".

As Des Bishop said when doing his programme in Southill "Man this place is worse than the Bronx".

the 12 th man
22/02/2006, 11:08 AM
Lets keep the discussion to football............there's other forums if you want to talk about the social scene

barryk
22/02/2006, 5:24 PM

And who will you sign for when Star strengthen their team?

hoops12
22/02/2006, 9:29 PM
And who will you sign for when Star strengthen their team?

he will probably do a u turn and go back to pike B team

hoops12
22/02/2006, 9:30 PM
i thought this forum was about the oscar traynor team

abbeyvale
23/02/2006, 10:01 AM
he will probably do a u turn and go back to pike B team

PROBABLY

magicman
23/02/2006, 10:34 AM
I agree the Leader piece was spot on. The team listed of players not in the squad would have beaten Sunday's team easily.
Also credit to the Leader for keeping stats of all Premier players.

its not the leader that keeps all those stats. its the reporter pat sheehan. he keeps the records himself. at the moment the two reports him and his son probably know the best (in form) junior team in town

hoops12
23/02/2006, 10:01 PM
Conny has had words with everyone.Did Daglish tell him to stop picking the team?

not sure but heard it got a little bit out of hand,apparently it started cos
daglish was with carew lads

see's it
24/02/2006, 8:49 AM
not sure but heard it got a little bit out of hand,apparently it started cos
daglish was with carew lads

there worst then women..........

Goals4fun
24/02/2006, 8:53 AM
anyway back to the topic from the thread,
limerick OT are away to the cork senior league in the 1/4 final. win that and they are at home in the semi...

see's it
24/02/2006, 12:16 PM
i see you didnt find a team in Clare then.......

bigguy
24/02/2006, 8:52 PM
there worst then women..........
ok lads im lost and sorry for my ignorence but can anyone put a picture together for me on all the post about daglish and conni?
ya i no im slowww :confused: :confused:

Goals4fun
27/02/2006, 9:48 AM
i see you didnt find a team in Clare then.......

how do you know that ? Just because i post detail of the OT draw??????:confused:

hoops12
03/03/2006, 7:43 PM
ok lads im lost and sorry for my ignorence but can anyone put a picture together for me on all the post about daglish and conni?
ya i no im slowww :confused: :confused:

not sure just heard they had few words when out drinking and it was all blown
out of proportion,not the 1st and last time this will happen especially with these two involved,the pike mafia are apparently involved now...typical pike it starts here and ends up .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................here.

bigguy
04/03/2006, 3:32 PM
not sure just heard they had few words when out drinking and it was all blown
out of proportion,not the 1st and last time this will happen especially with these two involved,the pike mafia are apparently involved now...typical pike it starts here and ends up .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................here.

thanks hoops

HuRya
03/04/2006, 4:27 PM
limerick OT are away to the cork senior league in the 1/4 final. win that and they are at home in the semi...
Match played yesterday at Jackman Pk..terrible standard of football for a 1/4 final OT match..Cork deserved their win but nearly threw it away..only 14 players bothered to show up for Reddan in a competition that no one cares about anymore..there was approx 40 people at the game by the way..
Limerick's back 4 were very poor and capitulated after the first goal.
Limerick's team(with ratings):
Stewart 6,Carey 5(T Cosgrave 6),Sheahan 4,Daly 5,Tynan 5, Whealan 6, Hartnett 5,McGarry 6,Lyne 5(R Cosgrave 7),Monty 5(Cusack 6),Behan 5.