PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Oscar Traynor 2005/06

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

francesco_1
20/10/2005, 11:46 AM
You just hope Noonan gets injured in a game in goals for the OT team and then you might get a game for Hill Celtic.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abbeyvale any truth wendy hogan is getting on instead of you? i heard from a good contact? :)

abbeyvale
21/10/2005, 6:00 PM
abbeyvale any truth wendy hogan is getting on instead of you? i heard from a good contact? :)

Your contacts are obviously not that good then!!!

widow
24/10/2005, 3:16 PM
When is the oscar traynor starting?

the only 1
25/10/2005, 6:51 PM
very strange dat enright with pike was not picked hes the best centre half in town by a mile

widow
25/10/2005, 10:24 PM
heard he hasn't any interest in it, surprised there isn't other pike players on it

lim abroad
26/10/2005, 12:08 AM
very strange dat enright with pike was not picked hes the best centre half in town by a mile
more like the slowest centre back in town

the only 1
26/10/2005, 1:16 AM
more like the slowest centre back in town

ur
having a laugh you know it he would get on any team in town easily:)
probaly has no interest he hardly goin two win anything with them

francesco_1
26/10/2005, 1:52 AM
Well lads who would be your first choice starting 11 if you were picking the oscer trainer team with a full selection?

the only 1
26/10/2005, 2:19 AM
Well lads who would be your first choice starting 11 if you were picking the oscer trainer team with a full selection?

stewert,dunphy,enright,droog,purcell
heffernan,phelan,bokans,slattery,
o neill cossgrove
phsio toldo
water carrier morton,
unbeatable:) :) :)

HuRya
26/10/2005, 9:53 AM
When is the oscar traynor starting?

Limerick OT are fixtured to play Kerry on Sunday afternoon at 2.30pm in Jackman Pk.

widow
26/10/2005, 10:43 AM
is this game still going ahead? rumours have it that it is off

l.f.c......
26/10/2005, 11:08 AM
dont know can anyone comfirm its off????????

tralee_dynamo
26/10/2005, 11:47 AM
As far as we now down here in Kerry, it is going ahead!
Six (6) players from my club were picked so we have no domestic game this weekend.

Limerick will definitely start as favourites but expect the Kerry side to be alot stronger than previous years as two (2) of Kerrys strongest clubs have resolved their differences with the KDL and have finished their boycott of the Kerry Oscar Traynor team.

I still think that Limerick will probably win by the odd goal however!

abbeyvale
26/10/2005, 5:56 PM
stewert,dunphy,enright,droog,purcell
heffernan,phelan,bokans,slattery,
o neill cossgrove
phsio toldo
water carrier morton,
unbeatable:) :) :)

Cheers, I knew I'd get a mention in there somewhere

leather
27/10/2005, 10:27 AM
tralee-----any updates on OT match v ldmc on sunday next... any news much appreciated.. ldmc have still not updated the lim's club on this fixture

shannonsider69
27/10/2005, 11:32 AM
Leather - Heard on the radio this morning that it is definitely on Sunday @ 2.30 and is moved to Pikes pitch....anyone else confrim or deny this?

abbeyvale
27/10/2005, 7:20 PM
Leather - Heard on the radio this morning that it is definitely on Sunday @ 2.30 and is moved to Pikes pitch....anyone else confrim or deny this?

Would that mean that any team that has a player in the OT squad would have it's game called off on Sunday morning, even though the OT game is an afternoon kick off.

Unreal Madrid
28/10/2005, 12:24 AM
Would that mean that any team that has a player in the OT squad would have it's game called off on Sunday morning, even though the OT game is an afternoon kick off.

No, 2 players from a club must be in the squad to get your game off.

North Tipp have pulled out leaving only the 3 teams with 2 to go through.

lookout
03/11/2005, 12:03 AM
No, 2 players from a club must be in the squad to get your game off.

North Tipp have pulled out leaving only the 3 teams with 2 to go through.
hillceltic v park rangers game was off on sunday, 1 player from each club on o/t, so whats the rule, or was pitch unfit for game.

HuRya
03/11/2005, 5:52 PM
hillceltic v park rangers game was off on sunday, 1 player from each club on o/t, so whats the rule, or was pitch unfit for game.

daithi noonan was the player selected for the OT team as back-up goalkeeper.
hill celtic obviously didnt want to risk playing either tommy lynch or 3rd choice Toldo in goals so they got the game off:D :D :D

Canine
04/11/2005, 4:22 PM
WHAT HAPPENED??!!!!! As far as I was aware Kerry had their strongest OT team out in years... I never expected a Kerry team like that to be defeated 5-0. I wasn't at the game myself but did hear some rumours about the Kerry keeper being poor? Can anyone confirm? He plays with Lisselton Rovers and has a bit of a reputation in Kerry-not very dependable. I know he played with Waterford and Cobh in the past few years and apparently they thought the same. Can anyone (that was at the game) give me a good account? The papers here in Kerry sometimes are not very accurate...

HuRya
15/11/2005, 10:23 AM
Limerick OT are fixtured to play Waterford on Sunday afternoon at 2pm in Ozier Pk, Waterford

abbeyvale
16/11/2005, 12:38 PM
Limerick OT are fixtured to play Waterford on Sunday afternoon at 2pm in Ozier Pk, Waterford

Brian Doherty is playing for the OT but Star v Abbey goes ahead

Andyryan24
16/11/2005, 12:45 PM
Surely one player not goin to make that much of a difference to ye??? Or are ye that worried of Abbey??? The real Abbey that is!! Not the B team at Star??

abbeyvale
16/11/2005, 12:48 PM
Surely one player not goin to make that much of a difference to ye??? Or are ye that worried of Abbey??? The real Abbey that is!! Not the B team at Star??

In fairness he's a fine player, but we'll show ye on Sunday who the real "B" team are and it won't be us.

Andyryan24
16/11/2005, 1:08 PM
we'll see sunday!! i think a draw.......... thats my honest opinion, i've been impressed by the effort over the last few weeks

abbeyvale
16/11/2005, 1:14 PM
we'll see sunday!! i think a draw.......... thats my honest opinion, i've been impressed by the effort over the last few weeks

We wouldn't be happy with a draw.

We are 9 points behind Corbally with 4 games in hand so we can't really afford to drop points, especially against the bottom clubs (had to get that in, sorry)

the only 1
16/11/2005, 1:22 PM

We are 9 points behind Corbally with 4 games in hand so we can't really afford to drop points, especially against the bottom clubs (had to get that in, sorry)

well alan tell us you goin 2b playing surely if ur any good ull get on:confused:

Andyryan24
16/11/2005, 1:25 PM

ha ha ha... its ok i'm good 4 a laugh. i still think ye will struggle to keep ye're cool if things not goin ye're way....

abbeyvale
16/11/2005, 1:41 PM
well alan tell us you goin 2b playing surely if ur any good ull get on:confused:

Well I was only back training for the frist time in 6 weeks last week and played the last 20mins plus extra time last Sunday against Wembley, I was also training this week so we'll have to wait and see what the boss goes with on Sunday!!!

And before you ask, yes the diet is going fine!!!!!(ha ha)

Andyryan24
16/11/2005, 1:50 PM
I know that feelin!! I just came back after a fractured ankle. Fractured it in the Purcell against Dines.....first 5 mins!! Just played the last 2 games, came through well. Marked the coonagh centre forward out of it, he got a hat-trick the last time. SO i'm happy enough, hopefully we can do the same against Hannon and Barry!!!

abbeyvale
16/11/2005, 1:57 PM
I know that feelin!! I just came back after a fractured ankle. Fractured it in the Purcell against Dines.....first 5 mins!! Just played the last 2 games, came through well. Marked the coonagh centre forward out of it, he got a hat-trick the last time. SO i'm happy enough, hopefully we can do the same against Hannon and Barry!!!

hopefully not

abbeyvale
16/11/2005, 1:58 PM

hopefully not

Andyryan24
16/11/2005, 2:02 PM
sure all we can do is wait and c!! i'll have to wind john barry up big time though........

the only 1
17/11/2005, 6:21 AM
how is there no pike players in the ot team:mad:

see's it
17/11/2005, 7:54 AM
Hartnett isnt allowed play supposedly,Pa Mul stopped it and the rest are not good enough......

HuRya
17/11/2005, 7:56 AM
how is there no pike players in the ot team:mad:

ask Pat Mull and he will tell you

abbeyvale
17/11/2005, 8:46 AM
ask Pat Mull and he will tell you

Lads, in all fairness the OT is a joke of a competition and if any of you were managers of a top club still left in all comps and fighting for the league you wouldn't want any of your players of playing stupid comps like the OT.

see's it
17/11/2005, 9:08 AM
Lads, in all fairness the OT is a joke of a competition and if any of you were managers of a top club still left in all comps and fighting for the league you wouldn't want any of your players of playing stupid comps like the OT.

You sound like Wenger or Ferguson about the internationals.OT gives a chance for a guy to represent his county ok it aint the same as representing the county like the GAA but its a nice honour

maestro
17/11/2005, 9:12 AM
Hartnett isnt allowed play supposedly,Pa Mul stopped it and the rest are not good enough......

Best defence in the league , 3 points off the top of the league with 2 games in hand - only 3 goals conceded in the league so far. Who wants to be stuck on a bus to waterford on sunday when you can be relaxing at home resting for the FAI ( boro n view players excluded )

the only 1
17/11/2005, 9:28 AM

enright,sniffer,eade,nabs,droog,boyle,bokans not good enough toure talking ****:) bet half the teams in town would take them

see's it
17/11/2005, 9:37 AM
enright,sniffer,eade,nabs,droog,boyle,bokans not good enough toure talking ****:) bet half the teams in town would take them

Enright very good in the air but slow on the ground even his own boss says that hence no junior cap for him.
Sniffer playin GAA up to last week how could you pick him.
Nabs the headless speed merchant
Eade and Droog give me a break very average.
Bokans always looks lost
Cant comment on Boyle..........

the only 1
17/11/2005, 12:46 PM
Enright very good in the air but slow on the ground even his own boss says that hence no junior cap for him.
Sniffer playin GAA up to last week how could you pick him.
Nabs the headless speed merchant
Eade and Droog give me a break very average.
Bokans always looks lost
Cant comment on Boyle..........

fairview *******:) :) :)

widow
18/11/2005, 9:08 AM

half?? the teams. The whole town would take them in fairness. They're not on the oscar traynor because reddan would have to leave out one of his buddies. IMO the oscar traynor has sank to a new low this year.

Whens the pike v balla FAI game fixed for?

the only 1
18/11/2005, 9:48 AM
half?? the teams. The whole town would take them in fairness. They're not on the oscar traynor because reddan would have to leave out one of his buddies. IMO the oscar traynor has sank to a new low this year.

Whens the pike v balla FAI game fixed for?

27th i think but pike might have a free wkd player getting married

the only 1
18/11/2005, 9:50 AM
27th i think but pike might have a free wkd player getting married

i was wrong 3weeks time he got married already it was the keeper fitzy

l.f.c......
18/11/2005, 5:08 PM
[QUOTE=widow]half?? the teams. The whole town would take them in fairness. They're not on the oscar traynor because reddan would have to leave out one of his buddies. IMO the oscar traynor has sank to a new low this year.

WIDOW
you just have a major problem with carew park ever since they knocked balla out of the fai last season (with 10 men) would you like to get what ever it is off your chest please because your starting to bore people on this message board. as for slagging of carew manager has he done something to you aswell QUOTE: THE OSCAR TRAYNOR HAS SANK TO A NEW LOW THIS SEASON LIMERICK 5 KERRY 0 ya thats a new low all right :rolleyes: as for the summerville balla game last weekend i was there and it was a balla player who started the whole thing i wont name names its not proper order anyone who was there will know what im talking about summerville are the inocent party in all of this. And widow has the cheek to slag carew parks discipline problems you take a serious look closer to home widow

summervilleman
18/11/2005, 10:57 PM
Well said L.F.C.....was playing myself and it was all balla....Thank god a bit of honesty in here!!!
Game should be at least replayed...As u would've seen L.F.C we were well on top even though they were a game up???

backodanet
21/11/2005, 7:47 AM
if lfc you were at the match and summervilleman you were playing who started it ??...........the keeper started it by pushing the balla player on the ground ..... I admit the incident at the end was wrong, even though he deserved it IMO
but everything before that happens alot in matches and they are not abandoned

replay should be interesting if that is what is decided

l.f.c......
21/11/2005, 8:56 AM
if lfc you were at the match and summervilleman you were playing who started it ??...........the keeper started it by pushing the balla player on the ground ..... I admit the incident at the end was wrong, even though he deserved it IMO
but everything before that happens alot in matches and they are not abandoned

replay should be interesting if that is what is decided

must agree with you there backodanet. the reff should not of abandoned the game he should of sent off a couple of players and got on with it