PDA

View Full Version : Sky One-The Match

joeSoap
26/09/2005, 1:42 PM
Don't know if anyone caught this last nite, but the trials were on for the charity match, where the celebs are managed by Graham Taylor.

It was quite sad and comical really to see some of the 'triallists'. THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON TRIAL ALRIGHT...FOR CRIMES AGAINST FOOTBALL!! :eek:

Tommy Walsh, the fat bloke from Ground Force, Phil Tuffnell, Nigel Benn, Roddys brother, a load of Hollyoaks stars(male sadly) and a load of boy band members thankfully got the boot. There was one particularly annoying guy, I think he was from Corrie, that was ordering everybody about like he was Maradonna, but he more resembled a bald 23 stone version of Gary Coleman. He plays Mick, a coloured cabbie in Corrie.Thank jesus he got the bullet. Shane Lynch was also axed.

Of the ones left, a few of them could be handy. Iwan Thomas,the athlete, is ultra fit as is some Sky Sports presenter called Jones?? :confused: and a couple of young Corrie boys and yer man that won Big Brother.

They really really need a goalie though.

Ash
26/09/2005, 3:09 PM
I think Mark Bosnich played for the celebs team last time, or maybe he just
trained them.

Didnt watch much of it though. Last time I flicked over to it there was 1 little
whinging twát, from Brookside or something, almost crying as he was being dropped or voted off and it was always his dream to be a footballer.

Green Army Girl
26/09/2005, 4:14 PM
Yeah Mark Bosnich was the goalie last time but didnt play in the match itself think he got injured after a few minutes into the game(not much of a change from when he did play).

And i see all the Irish talent well Shane Lynch and Steve Collins never made it to the second round. Maybe they will get agame against Cyprus!!!

superfrank
26/09/2005, 4:21 PM
Roddys brother
Surely we should call the other fella "Steve's brother" ?

After all, Steve's a better actor and arguably more famous.

Aldini98
28/09/2005, 4:12 PM
Jaysus there was some rubbish on display alright. Yer man Fletch from Dream Team didn't get picked !! Imagine that, anyonee that ever saw the show would no he couldn't kick snow off a rope in real life. Pity yer man Philip Olivier (yeah what your real f**kin' name pal!) got picked, can't stand his smug scouse head, bleedin' sport Billy good at everything.....

I'm off to calm down (calm down) now.