PDA

View Full Version : help needed...

Gandhi
26/09/2005, 10:04 AM
Lads
I was wondering if anyone could email me any photos of the Shed from
any of last year's Inter Toto Cup games - or to be honest any decent shots of the crowd on the Shed, they don't have to be from the Inter Toto Cup.
If anyobody can help please reply to this thread and I'll send you a pm with my email address
thanks in advance
Gandhi
p.s. if anyone wants to know what its for just ask, its not a trade secret :D

A face
26/09/2005, 11:15 AM
p.s. if anyone wants to know what its for just ask, its not a trade secret :D

*questioning* (http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/353998/2/Suspect_questioning.jpg)

So Gandhi .... if you dont mind me asking .... and if you actually know .... what pray tell would these photographs be used for .... i mean where exactly would they end up ??

:p

Gandhi
26/09/2005, 1:05 PM
Well seeing as you asked so nicely I'll tell ya
I have to go to the States this week to give a talk on some research I've been doing on football fans (long story, but basically I have to do a thesis as part of my job and fortunately it was left to me to choose what I did the thesis on, so I thought football supporters would be more interesting to interview than anyone else :D )
Anyway I thought a few photographs would liven up my presentation a bit! I have to talk for about 20 minutes and it would be great if I had a few decent photos of the Shed to show people what we actually do, rather than them just listening to me talk about it...(it's a non-commercial conference by the way so I don't gain financially out of doing this)
that's it in a nutshell, if you are still curious or could email me a few photos please let me know

FlyingColumnist
26/09/2005, 10:48 PM
Plenty on the official site pics section

kingcolers
28/09/2005, 12:48 PM
Plenty on the official site pics section

Yep. Good one of the shed in the Nijmegen collection...

Gandhi
14/10/2005, 1:55 PM
lads
just wanted to say thanks for all help received, in reply to my original post
The trip to Texas for the conference went well, and my talk went well, they enjoyed the photos particularly one of the Tifo flags in front of the Shed and a few flares on the Shed itself, lighting up the night sky....(not that I'm condoning use of flares blah blah (quick legal disclaimer;-) ) - anyway thanks again