PDA

View Full Version : Come On You Rams

rammie
25/09/2005, 10:15 PM
We,re on the run in and anything is possible .... Now is the time for us the supporters to raise our game ...no point going to the ground if we're afraid to shout, roar and get behind the Rams,..... so come on lets make the Ramblers twelfth man the noisiest in the division.
Let's have you Kildare.... it's time we've shown you lot what we can do.

drinkfeckarse
26/09/2005, 12:04 PM
Now is the time for us the supporters

A handful going by the amount that frequent this page :eek:

Éanna
26/09/2005, 1:02 PM
come on Rams, be great to see ye come up!

Rebal Boy
26/09/2005, 6:06 PM
Saturday night is a huge game for Rams. Its a must win game for them. It would be brillent to see them get promated. Who knows they can do it. Come on the Rams.

nismo
26/09/2005, 9:31 PM
A handful going by the amount that frequent this page :eek:

ever since terry9 walked out of this forum it has gone to the dogs!the rams forum is dead without him!

come back!

The Stars
26/09/2005, 9:51 PM
Come on Cobh.Hope ye get up ahead of Dublin,although not ahead of us

nismo
26/09/2005, 9:52 PM
Come on Cobh.Hope ye get up ahead of Dublin,although not ahead of us

hope us and ye go up,do us a favour and thump dublin for us! hopefully we'll beat kildare and go up!!

sligoman
26/09/2005, 9:53 PM
Come on Cobh.Hope ye get up ahead of Dublin,although not ahead of usIt's quite easy for them to get them now, only 2 or 3 points behind, I think(:confused: ). Ramblers you deserve it so go and get it ;)

nismo
26/09/2005, 9:56 PM
ya were 2 behind but playin kildare saturday(who we've never beat)so hope that changes!

ye have the league won lads..let me be first to congratulate ye..Congratulations Sligo!

Rambler1
26/09/2005, 9:58 PM
Thanks for all the support lads.

As you say Rammie, we need to show Kildare what we can do ...and believe me the display against Limerick was one of the best displays by any team in this division in the season so cmon the Rams team , management & Rams supporters and lets get behind the team and give it a go for the last 8 or 9 matches.

The Stars
26/09/2005, 10:01 PM
Cheers for the Congrats,some people arent that confident but i am 100% sure ye will get up.....finally.
BTW we will do ye afavour and ourselves by beating Dublin...take my word for it.

nismo
26/09/2005, 10:03 PM
Cheers for the Congrats,some people arent that confident but i am 100% sure ye will get up.....finally.
BTW we will do ye afavour and ourselves by beating Dublin...take my word for it.

thanks! :D

sligoman
26/09/2005, 10:09 PM
thanks! :DLike the new signature ;). Trust The Stars, we are going to win against the Dubs. Call me cocky if ya want but after the match in Inchicore, we're hurting badly and gunning for revenge. I just hope we get a good ref this time :(

The Stars
26/09/2005, 10:16 PM
Doesnt matter who the ref is,what type of weather it is or the pH of the soil.....WE WILL BEAT DUBLIN ON SATURDAY.

sligoman
26/09/2005, 10:18 PM
Doesnt matter who the ref is,what type of weather it is or the pH of the soil.....WE WILL BEAT DUBLIN ON SATURDAY.Were you at that game in Richmond park? :confused:. Trust me, the ref does matter :mad:

The Stars
26/09/2005, 10:22 PM
Not for this one.this is for every club who deserve to be in the premier division and are stuck in this league while sh!t clubs like Dublin get up....not this time.We will do ye a favour and then its up to yourselfs.
BTW anyone have odds for the game,will lump onto it.

nismo
27/09/2005, 2:59 PM
Not for this one.this is for every club who deserve to be in the premier division and are stuck in this league while sh!t clubs like Dublin get up....not this time.We will do ye a favour and then its up to yourselfs.
BTW anyone have odds for the game,will lump onto it.

i like the sound of that!will have monet on ye! :D

sligoman
27/09/2005, 11:37 PM
will have monet on ye! :DThink I'll put a fiver or maybe a tenner on 2-1 to Rovers ;)

dfx-
28/09/2005, 12:07 AM
WE WILL BEAT DUBLIN ON SATURDAY.

I have a feeling I'll be saying I told you so in a short while - because you won't..... :p

sligoman
28/09/2005, 12:08 AM
I have a feeling I'll be saying I told you so in a short while - because you won't..... :pShams fans :rolleyes: :D

The Stars
28/09/2005, 4:11 PM
I have a feeling I'll be saying I told you so in a short while - because you won't..... :p
i hope you wont be but if you are,well i stuck my neck out and so on.
Odds anyone for Rovers to win?20euro going on the bit o red

Rory H
29/09/2005, 8:32 AM
Doesnt matter who the ref is,what type of weather it is or the pH of the soil.....WE WILL BEAT DUBLIN ON SATURDAY.

last time you were that confident was dundalk....and we all know what happened there!!

dont give the dubs a chance otherwise they will eat your face

The Stars
29/09/2005, 8:33 AM
Eat my face....what the....
Ya but that time McNamara got sent off and he isnt playing against the Dubs so it wont happen again.
Why are you always ona tthe same time as me wild rover?

Rory H
29/09/2005, 8:35 AM
nothing to do with stalking anyway

ya well just dont be so confident...you can never be when trevor vaughan is around

i think cobh are screwed without o reilly,sorry lads

nismo
29/09/2005, 2:26 PM
o reilly is good..but is only one player lads.its a team game and team effort.

Rambler1
30/09/2005, 9:10 AM
nothing to do with stalking anyway

ya well just dont be so confident...you can never be when trevor vaughan is around

i think cobh are screwed without o reilly,sorry lads
He's back......Injury was not as serious as first feared and came on in 2-0 win in Limerick last week...

nismo
30/09/2005, 7:44 PM
He's back......Injury was not as serious as first feared and came on in 2-0 win in Limerick last week...

ssssssssssshhhhh! you ****in idiot!:rolleyes:

dfx-
01/10/2005, 8:30 PM

I told you so....because you didn't :p :D

*puts away his crystal ball* :cool:

deecay
01/10/2005, 9:55 PM

Trust The Stars, we are going to win against the Dubs. Call me cocky if ya want but after the match in Inchicore, we're hurting badly and gunning for revenge. I just hope we get a good ref this time :(

Your both idiots:D :D :D

sligoman
01/10/2005, 9:56 PM
Your both idiots:D :D :DRead the end of my comment again deecay, that's the key part of it;)

deecay
01/10/2005, 9:59 PM
Your both idiots:D :D :D
You said we will win.
I rest my case;)

sligoman
01/10/2005, 10:04 PM
You said we will win.
I rest my case;):D, I said I just hope we get a good ref this time. The Stars said we'd win regardless of the ref:o

The Stars
02/10/2005, 8:42 AM
Sorry lads.....it was all the Dublin supports that put our players off.....

Rambler1
02/10/2005, 8:33 PM
ssssssssssshhhhh! you ****in idiot!:rolleyes:
Hi Terry 9
You're back........ great.....

Rory H
03/10/2005, 8:34 AM
sorry lads...we will beat ye if its any consolation:)