PDA

View Full Version : Kerry VS Tyrone

Anto McC
25/09/2005, 10:56 AM
I know there is already a thread on this but this is specifically for todays final as opposed to the one which was used through the championship.

Who do you think will win and what score do you reckon it'll be

I'm going for Tyrone(I hope) and by 2 points in a fairly high scoring game

Maz
25/09/2005, 2:55 PM
Kerry for me!
Dara Ó Cinnéide to be man of the match
Kerry to win by about 4 points

Maz
25/09/2005, 3:12 PM
Half Time

Tyrone 1-8
Kerry 1-5

It's still ok

ccfcgirl
25/09/2005, 3:33 PM
Any up-dates?

Maz
25/09/2005, 3:34 PM
Tyrone 1-09
Kerry 1-07

Maz
25/09/2005, 3:45 PM
After 56 mins

Tyrone 1-12
Kerry 1-8

Maz
25/09/2005, 3:52 PM
Tyrone 1-14
Kerry 2-09

Dara's gone off for Darren O' Sullivan :(

Maz
25/09/2005, 4:00 PM
Tyrone: 1-16
Kerry: 2-10

All Over, I'm disappointed, very disappointed

Rebal Boy
25/09/2005, 4:40 PM
It was a very good game. I'm just wondering did the ref blowup before time. 4mins of injury time was put up and only 3mins were played. I'm a bit disappionted because one of my neighboures is from Kerry and he went up there without tickets. I don't know if he got them or not. I hope he did.

Anto McC
25/09/2005, 5:14 PM
Once again,i was as good as spot on and i won myself a few quid for the cause as well,I can't wait for next year :D

joeSoap
25/09/2005, 6:09 PM
I don't like gaelic football...never have, but if all games were as exciting, and of the same quality as todays I won't be long changing my mind.

Cracker....and the better side clearly won. Tyrone had way too much football, fantastic tactics, but most impotantly, the were so so fit, and ran Kerry off the park.

Well done Mickey Harte, players and all involved.

Kerry Blue
25/09/2005, 7:07 PM
It was a great win for Tyrone. Thoroughly deserved it for the way they played throughout. Kerry only seem to play for the first 20mins but once Tyrone got going there was no stopping them. When Tomás Ó Sé got the goal I thought we had a chance but Tyrone remained composed and managed to score a few fine points towards the end. I'm not a great fan of the GAA but being a Kerryman it's difficult not to be interested. It was a great advertisement for the game. The tackling, passing and some of the scores were superb. Now I only hope we can prevent Tyrone from retaing Sam next year like they have done to us. :)

OwlsFan
26/09/2005, 12:53 PM
I surfed between it and the Middlesboro vs Sunderland game. Some very good scores indeed and nice football. However, the speech by the captain of Tyrone seemed to go on forever. I surfed away 5 times and each time I came back he was still going on.

Surely these speeches should be kept for the dinner in the evening and get on and present the trophy to the winners like in nearly every other sport while everyone is on a high. And of course we had the usual invasion of the pitch which prevents the players doing a lap of honour.

joeSoap
26/09/2005, 1:03 PM
However, the speech by the captain of Tyrone seemed to go on forever. I surfed away 5 times and each time I came back he was still going on.

Surely these speeches should be kept for the dinner in the evening and get on and present the trophy to the winners like in nearly every other sport while everyone is on a high. And of course we had the usual invasion of the pitch which prevents the players doing a lap of honour.Its called tradition, owlsfan, and it won't be changing anytime soon.

superfrank
26/09/2005, 4:32 PM
*******s!! I was up for Kerry, the old lad's from there. I couldn't watch the whole match, GAA's not my thing.

Your man Gooch look's good.

Superhoops
26/09/2005, 6:01 PM
Well done Mickey Harte......
Great bit of management the way he used Canavan, just when Kerry thought they were back in it.

geysir
05/10/2005, 1:07 PM
Once again,i was as good as spot on and i won myself a few quid for the cause as well,I can't wait for next year :D
Gamblers don't have causes :)
Were you not the fellah who lost a gamble on Armagh in the semi final?

Green Tribe
13/10/2005, 1:41 PM
Never got to gloat about the Ulster double as I've been away.....:D

Tyrone Seniors
Down Minors

The future is looking red and black! :D