PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for Limerick Match

Rambler1
22/09/2005, 11:42 AM
Think we should get a draw but will be hard work without Kieran O Reily.

Rams-fan
22/09/2005, 12:06 PM
This is a tricky one. On current trends a draw is the most likley. However Dave Warren off the mark may start him off on a run. :)

rammie
22/09/2005, 1:35 PM
wouldn't bet any money on the outcome of this one. One thing's for sure, it will be eventful !!.
Is there a supporters bus on for this one?

Finn 05
23/09/2005, 11:41 AM
Limerick 6 Rams 0

thelimerick
23/09/2005, 2:06 PM
Hope ye manage to get a respectable away crowd at Hogan Park for tonights game, should be a cracking atmosphere.
I would love to be super confident and say eleventeen - nil to the lims but i'd settle for a good old fashioned one - nil to the super blues!

Rambler1
23/09/2005, 2:47 PM
Ye are playing well at the moment but then again so are we.....1-1

sadloserkid
23/09/2005, 9:16 PM
Looks like nobody gave Ramblers enough credit.

colm3012
23/09/2005, 10:56 PM
2-0ramblers

Rambler1
24/09/2005, 10:36 AM
Looks like nobody gave Ramblers enough credit.
Have to say SLK This was our best performance of the year maybe apart from Home to Galway which was 4-1. Ye will be very dissappointed with yere performance last night I guess as we all know ye can and should have played better then that.

Rambler1
24/09/2005, 10:43 AM
Well where do we start, What a performance with everyone playing out of their skins.In particular James Mac, Colin Falvey, Darragh Brossie Davin but then again you could just keep going as everyone excelled. Well done lads masive performance and keep it up for Kildare next week.Well done to 2 Stephens for attacking them from the opening also.

sadloserkid
24/09/2005, 4:29 PM
Have to say SLK This was our best performance of the year maybe apart from Home to Galway which was 4-1. Ye will be very dissappointed with yere performance last night I guess as we all know ye can and should have played better then that.

I can only say well done (though naturally it sticks in my throat :)), you deserved everything last night. You played football and reaped the rewards. Fair play to you all. Now I don't think I can go as far as wishing you luck for the rest of the season but I won't wish you any specific harm! :D

Rambler1
25/09/2005, 8:29 AM
I can only say well done (though naturally it sticks in my throat :)), you deserved everything last night. You played football and reaped the rewards. Fair play to you all. Now I don't think I can go as far as wishing you luck for the rest of the season but I won't wish you any specific harm! :D
That'll do. Not the worst of luck to ye either for the rest of the season, if ye know what I mean. In other words beat Dublin City, Sligo & all the rest from now on & who knows. Me thinks second place is still up for grabs even for ye.

nismo
26/09/2005, 9:32 PM
second for rams that is!