PDA

View Full Version : Derry Crowned League cup Champs

Aaron GUFC
21/09/2005, 3:11 PM
No real surprises on the day. 2-1 a fair result in my eyes-With Alan Murphy scoring a great goal :) Well done lads and i hope ye complete a famous treble
One thing anoyed me on the day...We only saw feckin 5 mins of Damo Dupuy ffs. Should of got more time imo cos he looked lively and energetic when he came on. Man Of The Match- Pizza
Derry 4 the treble!

Poor Student
21/09/2005, 3:16 PM
Damo's only a bit part player for us. When everyone is fit he's not first choice. Good grafter, solid worker and handy to bring on.

Conor H
21/09/2005, 3:18 PM
Damo's only a bit part player for us. When everyone is fit he's not first choice. Good grafter, solid worker and handy to bring on.
We'll take him back so. ;)

Poor Student
21/09/2005, 3:23 PM
We'll take him back so. ;)

Ah, ah, not so fast, he's still a very handy player. I like his attitude on the pitch, very willing to get stuck in. Sadly he's not been near as prolific as last season.

crc
21/09/2005, 3:32 PM
Derry 4 the treble!
sshhhhh...! ;)

superfrank
21/09/2005, 3:54 PM
Pizza Hut's a good player and he did well last night, as always, but I think Alan Murphy was man of the match.

Colie
21/09/2005, 5:14 PM
Derry fans were legendary, again. Fair play.

Aaron GUFC
21/09/2005, 7:38 PM
Alan was good to tbh

daniel
22/09/2005, 12:33 PM
Every one was outstanding on tuesday, but there was no man of the match, it can't be given out because everyone that was apart of the game be it backroom staff, players, management and FANS, we never f**ked up the whole nite and sang til l8 into the nite :D

hoops1
22/09/2005, 2:19 PM
Conrats enjoy your success!
Because on Saturday its back down to Earth
Remember Roddy says he knows how to beat ya
Bet your ****ting now!
Word is there is a serious Travelling support for this game

daniel
27/09/2005, 1:21 PM
Hoops1 you where saying? Roddy is nothing but a f**king w**ker. When Paddy was goign past him all nite he shouted to him each time your a useless b**terd etc. this was the reason he was sent off!!

And to the scum who had caused all the fighting, you should be ashamed to call yourself fans thanfully there were some decent fans there on the nite!!!

Rovers goin down, there goin down there doin down there goin!!!!!