PDA

View Full Version : Just sharing my joy with you all

Gerrit
15/09/2005, 7:55 PM
OLYMPIAKOS PIRAEUS - ROSENBORG B.K. = 1-3 :D :cool:

Our first Champions League away win in 6 seasons, and we already have one point more now than in our last CL campaign as a whole. And we're in front of Real Madrid in the table :D

Guys, have one on my behalf ! FORZA ROSENBORG :ball:

thejollyrodger
15/09/2005, 9:13 PM
Gerrit, take a break. Just supporting the best team in the league you visit is pathetic IMO.

FORZA FÚCKING SHELS

CollegeTillIDie
15/09/2005, 9:18 PM
Gerrit, take a break. Just supporting the best team in the league you visit is pathetic IMO.

FORZA FÚCKING SHELS

Jolly roger FYI ... have you seen a Norwegian League table this season? :D

Rosenborg are sh1t this season in the League. :D

thejollyrodger
15/09/2005, 9:20 PM
they but they are the best of a bad bunch for the last decade. why not support a team at the bottom of the league ?

CollegeTillIDie
15/09/2005, 9:28 PM
jollyrodger.

I don't exactly support the Champions of Ireland now do I? :)

Poor Student
15/09/2005, 9:29 PM

FORZA FÚCKING SHELS

Cop on Jolly. Consider yourself warned.

thejollyrodger
15/09/2005, 9:38 PM
sorry Gerrit.

Gerrit
16/09/2005, 7:51 PM
I don't think I can be labelled as gloryhunter while following teams such as Luxembourg and Mongolia... But anyway, FYI, I follow Rosenborg for 11 years now and back then they had not a single professional player and would even be considered underdogs when playing the Cypriot or Bosnian champions. I can't help it they grew more professional. I also don't think I need to justify myself.

and I don't support the big clubs in every country ---> Inverness CT, NK Losinj (5th division in Croatia !), AD Ceuta, Triestina/Venezia, Salzburg (long ago a top club, now a potential relegator), Unterhachung and Rostock, Rovaniemi, ...