PDA

View Full Version : Ian Huntley attacked in prison

joeSoap
15/09/2005, 8:25 AM
The man convicted of murdering British schoolgirls Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman is being treated today after being scalded in a prison attack.
Ian Huntley was attacked with boiling water by another inmate at Wakefield Prison yesterday.

The 29-year-old is serving a life term for murdering the two 10-year-old girls in the village of Soham in August 2002.

Surprised it took this long really...

Dublin12
15/09/2005, 8:41 AM
Good enough for the scum

carrickharp
15/09/2005, 9:33 AM
aaaaaa my heat bleeds.

drinkfeckarse
15/09/2005, 10:35 AM
According to reports I've read in the past, he's been attacked before so this wouldn't be the first occasion.

liam88
15/09/2005, 10:43 AM
Fair play to the prisoner(s) who did it.....huntley deseves worse though

Drumcondra Red
15/09/2005, 11:22 AM
Should probably be in solitary to protect himself, but how someone can do what he did is beyond me! Good enough for the scum!

harpskid
15/09/2005, 1:46 PM
Wouldn't have wasted the boiling water on the b@st@rd

The Stars
15/09/2005, 2:49 PM
he shouldnt be protected in solitary convinment,deserves what is coming to him

crc
15/09/2005, 2:54 PM
...deserves what is coming to himThis is true in Huntley's case, but you can't have mob rule and/or let someone who has commited some other crime be the person to dish out the 'real justice'.

superfrank
15/09/2005, 4:13 PM
This is true in Huntley's case, but you can't have mob rule and/or let someone who has commited some other crime be the person to dish out the 'real justice'.
So let the parents get him alone in a room and knock seven shades of ****e outta him!!

liam88
15/09/2005, 9:09 PM
So let the parents get him alone in a room and knock seven shades of ****e outta him!!
Here! Here!
And I wouldn't think any less of them.
Wouldn't loose any sleep over anything that happens to him or that witch Carr.

Lim till i die
16/09/2005, 8:01 AM
Here! Here!
And I wouldn't think any less of them.
Wouldn't loose any sleep over anything that happens to him or that witch Carr.

I don't think this pope to whom you wish such long life would agree with your views on the sanctity of human life :rolleyes:

ciaran76
16/09/2005, 9:53 AM
The man convicted of murdering British schoolgirls Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman is being treated today after being scalded in a prison attack.
Ian Huntley was attacked with boiling water by another inmate at Wakefield Prison yesterday.

The 29-year-old is serving a life term for murdering the two 10-year-old girls in the village of Soham in August 2002.

Surprised it took this long really...

Think this is the 2nd or 3rd time he has been attacked. :D

Not going to look it up on Google in work they might think i am a weirdo !!!

As some people say "you reap what you sow" ;)

liam88
16/09/2005, 12:00 PM
I don't think this pope to whom you wish such long life would agree with your views on the sanctity of human life :rolleyes:
No he probably wouldn't....he's a much much better person than me. I never said i'd go out of my way to do anything to them-I just said I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. Excuse me for not caring if a paedophile get's attacked...i'd rather spend my time worrying about the innocent lives being lost in Burma, Africa etc.
I believe what goes around comes around and Huntley's headed for hell anway.
Call me what you will but if anyone ever killed a member of my family i'd do the same to them. And I believe God would forgive me for it.

Gareth
16/09/2005, 2:11 PM
This man does not deserve this much attention. He is out of the world now and lets leave him there. His acts were unforgivable and should not be forgotten, but he should not be given the benefit of our time or emotion. He is all but a dead man walking now.

anto eile
16/09/2005, 5:03 PM
No he probably wouldn't....he's a much much better person than me.

[This is not the thread for your opinions on the Pope-keep on Topic, Liam ]

as for huntley tough ****. thers plenty of worse to come for him

liam88
16/09/2005, 5:29 PM
what a crawling pathetic subservient attitude

Your well out of order there. It's not crawling to say that someones a better person than me. Take Pope John Paul II-forgave the guy who shot him-I have trouble forgiving the people who burnt down my dads home and drove him out of his country.......
I think that to admit that someones better than you doesn't make you pathetic-probably the opposite,

id just like to add that the pope is not better than me.hes a **** afai concerned

I never said he was better than you-how can I jduge that? I don't know you. I never asked you what you thought or my Pope-that's up to you keep it off this thread.

That's all I'm going to say on it-PM me if you want and we can carry on this debate. I just want to point out before I get accused of "bringing religion etc. into everything" that it wasn't me who brought the Pope into this thread. All I said was I wouldn't loose any sleep over huntley and I said it in a thread about huntley.

Anto eile if you want to start up a thread on is the Pope better than you go for it-this is the place though.