PDA

View Full Version : Nasn

shedite
13/09/2005, 3:24 PM
Anybody get this? It's the channel that shows american sports. I've got quite addicted to US sports this year, and I see they show NBA, MLB, and NHL. Are all the games on at crazy times? What do they show at primetime each night? Is it repeats or chat shows?

Aberdonian Stu
13/09/2005, 3:47 PM
They have live MLB during primetime, often a morning/afternoon game from the states as well as highlights shows. There are more details available at their website which can be linked to from www.setanta.com

carrickharp
13/09/2005, 4:18 PM
I subscribe to it from August until the Baseball is over, it’s ok it showed the Yankees v Red Sox match live on Sunday evening :( , it shows to much collage football though.

TheOwl
13/09/2005, 5:04 PM
I subscribe to it from August until the Baseball is over, it’s ok it showed the Yankees v Red Sox match live on Sunday evening :( , it shows to much collage football though.

I subscribe but think it shows too much baseball and hockey! :)

I love college football and basketball and the chat shows are great. Ok they will often have night games on live at 1.00 am 2.00am, but my advice is to set the video and then watch them the next day. They will often be repeated but it is better to have 'em on video as you can then fast forward the many MANY ads.