PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Topics...

Peadar
13/09/2005, 1:36 PM
At a guess, I'd say that the top 5 topics discussed here are; (in no particular order)

Poor Stardard of Refereeing
Rovers "Fans" Causing Trouble
How Bad The Stewards Are At One Club or Another
Ollie Byrne
Poor Media Coverage

Have we really nothing else to talk about?

Dodge
13/09/2005, 1:44 PM
Pat Dolan used to be in there...
You can throw in Cork gloating too

pete

I think we need to discuss what colour football the eL should use!

yellow, orange, grey, white?

;)

ThatGuy
Well if posters get abused for starting a new thread as you did in the last hour, its a bit rich to be back here inviting topics for discussion....................

From past experience, I suppose you are just soliciting threads that do not question the brilliance of those cosmopolitan kings from the cross :rolleyes:
Carefull, you don't want to get banned.

the 12 th man
13/09/2005, 1:55 PM
totty :rolleyes:

Peadar
13/09/2005, 1:57 PM
Pat Dolan used to be in there...

Ah the good old days when I had something worth moaning about. :D

You can throw in Cork gloating too

Well this forum didn't exist 7 years ago, when Pats had anything to gloat about so someone has to use up your share of the gloating. :p

I think we need to discuss what colour football the eL should use!

Could we change colour during the season, like in the Coca-Cola Championship? :)

totty :rolleyes:

Did someone say, "Totty" (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=22183)? :D

patsh
13/09/2005, 2:01 PM
Lies from big pub fans

The Ostrich syndrome of some Longford fans

TheOwl
13/09/2005, 4:38 PM
At a guess, I'd say that the top 5 topics discussed here are; (in no particular order)

Poor Stardard of Refereeing
Rovers "Fans" Causing Trouble
How Bad The Stewards Are At One Club or Another
Ollie Byrne
Poor Media Coverage

You forgot about the foot.ie equivalent of the Ross-Rachel will they or won’t scenario.

Did Cork fans chant big bold Nazi chants at the German referee at the France match or did they not?

Also even if they did, can they not say “we were on a break from EL duty” in their defence?

Colie
13/09/2005, 4:58 PM
The most common occurrence on foot.ie is Cork & Shels fans slagging each other & I find it really boring at this stage. I hate going into a thread to get the lowdown on what different fans think on a topic only to find yee slagging each other off. Maybe a Cork/ Shels/ everyone slagging thread should be established where yee can absolutely slate the sh1t out of each other & save us the bother of coming across it in every other thread.