PDA

View Full Version : official site

Éanna
20/04/2002, 1:29 PM
corkcityfc.com is no longer offering furry sex toys and the like but, offering ways to erase records from your PC of what sites you've been on. IMO, that could be even worse! Think of the kind of sickos who're going to need that kind of product.

dahamsta
20/04/2002, 7:21 PM
The guy who runs that business is a pureplay conman. There's been several articles about him on the tech news websites.

adam

Troy.McClure
22/04/2002, 1:37 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
Think of the kind of sickos who're going to need that kind of product.

I bet Gary Glitter wishes he followed City now! ;)

Seanie
23/04/2002, 9:29 PM
Has Brian Lennox expressed any interest in relaunching a new official club site?

dahamsta
23/04/2002, 11:47 PM
I was thinking of asking Joe to have a word in his shell-like actually, but I reckon the chances of bumping into him aren't very high right now. I think I'd prefer to wait to see what happens with the current board before I talk to him anyway, as I have no interest in dealing with them again. Anyone got the ear of our new Lord and Master? I'd love to start doing the site again, we had loads of ideas the last few years that would've made it a rockin' site if the club had embraced the idea. I'd even be willing to cut him some slack on price - and get the domain back for the least amount possible - as long as he agreed to certain conditions. You can't say fairer than that, can you? :)

adam

niamh
24/04/2002, 9:17 AM
Well at least he's been sprouting about positive things and an official website would be a positive thing these days...

Éanna
24/04/2002, 1:18 PM
I think it's the kind of thing he'll want to sort out.

Pablo
24/04/2002, 1:30 PM
even if the dot com domain was too expensive they could get an alternative fairly cheaply couldnt they? like .net! :p

kilbrin
24/04/2002, 2:24 PM
The site last year was corkcityfc.net, what happened to that?

James
24/04/2002, 2:46 PM
i thought the site last year was a dotcom
AFAIK the dotnet address is still under iewwebs / Adam's ownership,,, and re-routes to hanktree server

Neil
02/05/2002, 2:06 PM
corkcityfc.com is being used as a directory now. Does this mean it's been bought up again?