PDA

View Full Version : Death of Celebrities

Gareth
12/09/2005, 12:19 PM
Programme on Channel 4 last night slating people from the Z-List who are known now as celebrities. I had to laugh that a programme such as this, slating Big Brother "stars" and reality tv persoanlities as well as general socialites when they are somewhat to blame for it all. Talk about utter hypocricy from the C4 gang. They cant get enough trash to fill their schedule.

How have we let things get so poorly that a person like Jade Goodie can demand hours worth of screen time when her only talent is to do a mighty good human pig impression? I never wanted to even know her name let alone rant about it. I think we should do as Lionel Richie in the Fortune Teller thread says and find a reason to execute these people. Maybe bring back The Colleseums of Rome and use useless cretons like Big Brother stars as fodder?

Lionel Ritchie
12/09/2005, 12:23 PM
I would like to subscribe to your movement or political organiation and was wandering if you could send me some pamphlets or literature.

I too am just in one of them humours where frankly I'm all on to shoot anyone who looks at me ****-eyed. :eek: :D

Gareth
12/09/2005, 12:45 PM
Yes Lionel, I have to agree that I generally find most people to be an unfortunate side effect of making reproduction so easy. I have wondered who is it at fault for the serious destruction of quality in most aspects of life. You could blame the media, your parents, rich people, poor people, aliens , or if your David Icke, its the fault of the 9 feet tall lizards that run the secret world order. But its pretty much everyone's fault (bar the lizards and aliens). We have let quality and standards be dictated by the lowest common denominator. Its tragic. Unfortunately the core of laziness and disinterest runs through the heart of many so nothing will change until we crash and burn...

Fair_play_boy
12/09/2005, 11:47 PM
Yes Lionel, I have to agree that I generally find most people to be an unfortunate side effect of making reproduction so easy. :D Goody line.