PDA

View Full Version : Must be a record

finlma
12/09/2005, 9:56 AM
10 wins from 11 must be a record for the Eircom League - if not it must be close. Its some turn around in fairness to the lads. It would be great to get the play-off place against Waterford. The Waterford team has more Kilkenny players on it though. 4 of them at Waterford and not 1 at Kilkenny.

Bluebeard
12/09/2005, 12:58 PM
Ye're doing well alright, though I hope that it's brought to an end if we meet you in the playoff? Are you getting crowds at the moment too (not trolling, genuinely hoping you are doing well numbers wise)

finlma
12/09/2005, 1:25 PM
I've just come back from Oz and only managed to catch 1 game while in Kilkenny - the 1 of the 11 that we lost mind. There was a decent crowd there and the ground is looking fantastic. I think the crowd is growing on a weekly basis though which is great to see.
Its just a shame that there's no Kilkenny lads on the team. The Andrews, Davey Mul and Packie Holden are all down in Waterford.

pete
12/09/2005, 1:35 PM
Ye certainly have great chance at promotion. Why the sudden improvement?

Bluebeard
12/09/2005, 1:43 PM
Its just a shame that there's no Kilkenny lads on the team. The Andrews, Davey Mul and Packie Holden are all down in Waterford.
I thought that Mark Andrews had gone back to yourselves - he's not with us this past four or five months.

As it happens, Mul and Packie were our best players over the ninety on Friday, and Niall Andrews is our second to top scorer (with a miserable two goals) :rolleyes:

finlma
12/09/2005, 1:50 PM
I forgot that Mark had left....I don't think he's training with us though. As for the sudden improvement - I'm not sure. I think Cian O'Connor's horse physio was called in.