PDA

View Full Version : How much is a jersey?

Poor Student
09/09/2005, 5:03 PM
I was going to wait until next season to get one but due to the LC final and all I think I might get one. I take it the club is charging an extortionist price even though it has months of life left?

Schumi
09/09/2005, 5:15 PM
They were €50 at the start of the season I think. Not 100% on that though. On past form, they won't have a new jersey on sale for a year so might be worth it.

Poor Student
09/09/2005, 5:23 PM
They were €50 at the start of the season I think. Not 100% on that though. On past form, they won't have a new jersey on sale for a year so might be worth it.

Good point. I'll see tonight.

CollegeTillIDie
09/09/2005, 9:59 PM
They are still €50 as far as I know. And I normally sell the bloody things in the shop. Was on the P.A. tonight.

Poor Student
09/09/2005, 10:19 PM
They are still €50 as far as I know. And I normally sell the bloody things in the shop. Was on the P.A. tonight.

That's why I was down there at the end of the match when I met you. Looking for a shirt, but there was none.

CollegeTillIDie
10/09/2005, 8:54 AM
Poor Student
Why don't you contact Diarmuid McNally during the week. He has an office in the sports centre. If you like I can ask him to bring a few into the office in different sizes for you.

Poor Student
10/09/2005, 10:59 AM
Poor Student
Why don't you contact Diarmuid McNally during the week. He has an office in the sports centre. If you like I can ask him to bring a few into the office in different sizes for you.

Coincidence you say that. Schumi, John83 and I are meeting him on Monday.

Btw CTID, what CL game are you going to in Prague? You were rudely inteppupted as usual last night. :p

CollegeTillIDie
10/09/2005, 2:41 PM
Well if things come through for me it will be Sparta Prague V Arsenal. Things have taken a turn in recent days over there so it is touch and go about getting to the game at the moment.

pineapple stu
10/09/2005, 8:23 PM
Price is correct. The current jersey is the same as last year's jersey, so there may be a new one out for next year. Hope not though.

Is this the promotional meeting with Maccer that's going ahead? Won't be able to attend, but I presume you can just scan through the thread for the ideas? Don't forget to try and scab free colour photocopying for the League Cup Final ads!

Partizan
11/09/2005, 3:11 PM
I thought all your clobber was subsidised. :D

CollegeTillIDie
12/09/2005, 7:12 AM
Partizan

We are NOT SUBSIDISED or the tax payers team. Bill Kelly the Sunday Press journalist , who coined the phrase has passed on as has his newspaper.