PDA

View Full Version : The Premiership?

Colm
19/04/2002, 6:10 PM
Dont start the abuse, there nothing wrong with enjoying premiership football as long as the EL comes first!

I think that at this stage it looks like Arsenal will win it, with Liverpool 2nd and United 3rd.
As for that all important 4th Champions League place, well I think that Chelsea are going to get it.

Id like to hear your opinions, whether or not you give a damn about the premiership.

Éanna
20/04/2002, 2:04 PM
I tipped Liverpool at the start and I still think they're in with a shout. Just hope Blackburn stay up or my boss will be depressed all summer:D

Colm
20/04/2002, 5:46 PM
Ok, I said in yesterday that I thought Chelsea would get the 4th CL place. However, after their 3-0 defeat to Man U today, im not so sure anymore.

wiseman
22/04/2002, 1:52 PM
Did not see the game but I heard Chelsea were brutal. 4th place gone to Toon army.Arsenal 1st unless they slip up ..maybe against man U. Imagine..Man U beat arsenal and hand trophy to Liverpool :D .

Éanna
22/04/2002, 2:08 PM
I don't think Man Utd will win it. Arsenal have it in their own hands now- they brushed ipswich aside yesterday without much effort. Liverpool could sneak it though.

SÓC
22/04/2002, 11:30 PM
Good to see Leicester go down:)

Hopefully Damien Dlaney will see more action in the English 1st division.

I just found his face staring at me from a packet of easi-singles, including his autograph:).

Wow he must b gald he went now you can find him inside cheese packs.

City Fan
23/04/2002, 10:58 AM
Gotta agree with ya there. Nothing wrong with enjoying the Premiership but, my beloved City will always come 1st.
At this stage, I reckon Arsenal to win it, Liverpool 2nd, the Scum 3rd, and as they only need one point from three games, Newcastle to grab 4th(fair f**ks to Bobby on that one).

Éanna
23/04/2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
Wow he must b gald he went now you can find him inside cheese packs.
LOL! Hope he gets outta there soon. He's at huddersfield on loan now, am right?

pete
23/04/2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
LOL! Hope he gets outta there soon. He's at huddersfield on loan now, am right?

Yup last I heard. I still Delaney will make it as an irish international. If he got a starting left back place in the 1st division could get in the squad easily enough. Staiunton is on the way out & Harte needs competition.

Éanna
23/04/2002, 12:48 PM
Harte needs competition? Harte's so crap he's his own competition- the sooner he gets dropped the better. all he can do is hit the odd free kick- his positioning is woeful.

dahamsta
23/04/2002, 1:01 PM
Oh, the irony! I think that my Foot.ie email address should go into rotation!

adam

pete
23/04/2002, 2:41 PM
Originally posted by Vetinari
adam

huh?

:confused:

Jim Smith
23/04/2002, 5:54 PM
Originally posted by Vetinari

adam I didn't know it was dead and buried :(