PDA

View Full Version : I hereby declare...

dahamsta
08/09/2005, 12:28 PM
...this forum reopened. WC02 threads have been archived here (http://foot.ie/forumdisplay.php?f=85). Moderator wanted.

adam /breaks bottle of champagne, drinks the lot

Green Tribe
08/09/2005, 2:54 PM
...this forum reopened. WC02 threads have been archived here (http://foot.ie/forumdisplay.php?f=85). Moderator wanted.

adam /breaks bottle of champagne, drinks the lot

Can I be moderator? Please, beg, beg.......? :D I think I would be fair :confused: . Plus we need a female around here to sort out the bitching. :D

Equal opportunities and all that Adam........ ;)

superfrank
08/09/2005, 4:09 PM
One simple question KT, how do we know you're a woman?

C'mon adam, I asked you to be a mod before.

I'm quite up to date on the old WC and my post count's up there with the best of them.

Green Tribe
08/09/2005, 4:18 PM
One simple question KT, how do we know you're a woman?

C'mon adam, I asked you to be a mod before.

I'm quite up to date on the old WC and my post count's up there with the best of them.

Ah Jaysus Superfrank, do you not pay attention to my posts in Totty Watch?? :eek: Some foot.ie members have met me and I wasn't in drag.... :D

Look, if you're really desperate to do it, Adam, give it to him(not literally of course :o ) as I think he wants it more than me and he did ask before and to be fair, I didn't.

superfrank
08/09/2005, 4:21 PM
Ah Jaysus Superfrank, do you not pay attention to my posts in Totty Watch?? :eek: Some foot.ie members have met me and I wasn't in drag.... :D
I was just messing wit you!

Look, if you're really desperate to do it, Adam, give it to him(not literally of course :o ) as I think he wants it more than me and he did ask before and to be fair, I didn't.
Always have one thing on the mind....!

Thanks though. ;)

Green Tribe
08/09/2005, 4:24 PM
I was just messing wit you!

Always have one thing on the mind....!

Thanks though. ;)

:D I'm sure Adam will let you know soon, I don't think he would take me seriously enough anyway.... :o :D

Jon'o
08/09/2005, 5:00 PM
i'll throw my name into the hat and show willing :)

Poor Student
08/09/2005, 5:01 PM
Jaysus Adam, you butched my forum. I thought in the few hours I was away there had been some awful fallout or something. The top half of the board had been moved!

dahamsta
08/09/2005, 5:03 PM
Heh, it looks a bit bereft alright.

Green Tribe
08/09/2005, 5:10 PM
Any word on the mod adam? how about a poll, throw my name in for a laugh, but I won't step on superfrank's toes.

superfrank
08/09/2005, 5:18 PM
Better do what the manager says! ;)

dahamsta
08/09/2005, 5:22 PM
kerr's tribe, you've been around a while, how do you think I normally deal with people that pressure me about becoming a mod?

adam

Green Tribe
08/09/2005, 6:05 PM
kerr's tribe, you've been around a while, how do you think I normally deal with people that pressure me about becoming a mod?

adam

Oh yeah, forgot about that.... :o :(

*slapped wrists*

tiktok
09/09/2005, 6:41 AM
To go through the proper channels,
.......I'd like to nominate Kerr's Tribe for moderator :)

cullenswood
09/09/2005, 7:52 AM
Might as well make a contest out of it, I nominate Super Frank, for the reasons he gave above!

dahamsta
09/09/2005, 3:42 PM
I've appointed both. Be nice to them now.

superfrank
09/09/2005, 4:28 PM
Cheers adam. One thing is I won't have any racism on this forum, considering there'll be different nationalities involved in this forum.

dahamsta
09/09/2005, 4:31 PM
We'd prefer to about it in all the forums if it's all the same to you frank. :)

Green Tribe
09/09/2005, 5:22 PM
To go through the proper channels,
.......I'd like to nominate Kerr's Tribe for moderator :)

Ahh, how sweet, cheers! :D

Indeed Superfrank, racism shall not be tolerated, we're agreeing already.

Eh, thank you to all, I mean one person who voted for me :o . :D I shall be fair yet strict when necessary. Nice to have Superfrank as partner in crime, congrats!

CollegeTillIDie
10/09/2005, 8:04 PM
Well done both moderators especially KT. A woman most definitely mad keen on football, if you only realised how perfect that makes you for a large percentage of the male population ..... :)

Green Tribe
11/09/2005, 1:57 AM
Well done both moderators especially KT. A woman most definitely mad keen on football, if you only realised how perfect that makes you for a large percentage of the male population ..... :)

Oh...how you doin'? :D
Unfortunately guys that i like turn out to not like football... :mad: :o