PDA

View Full Version : EL fans @ French match

Pages : [1] 2 3

ThatGuy
07/09/2005, 11:23 PM
Fair play to the Cork fans for their constant booing and regular chants of "the referee's a Nazi". you did the league proud. :rolleyes:

exile
07/09/2005, 11:29 PM
i know who that was saying that and it was only one guy not city fans

ThatGuy
07/09/2005, 11:35 PM
Oh well I guess the entire row of people behind me in the EL section (East Bucket Wing block ET) shouting all that with Cork accents, saying "langer" all the time, worshiping every move that Roy Keane made, half of them wearing Cork City paraphernalia, and talking about their beloved "city" and "the cross" were fans of another club then. My mistake.

exile
07/09/2005, 11:37 PM
you must have been sniffin the glue again thats horse sh1te just like all rovers scum are out to cause trouble at matches muppet

ThatGuy
07/09/2005, 11:38 PM
Yes I am a muppet for bringing this up clearly it had nothing to do with Cork let's blame Rovers. :rolleyes:

RedX
07/09/2005, 11:39 PM
Oh well I guess the entire row of people behind me in the EL section (East Bucket Wing block ET) shouting all that with Cork accents, saying "langer" all the time, worshiping every move that Roy Keane made, and half of them wearing Cork City paraphernalia were fans of another club then.

Why dont you talk about something better than picking and moaning about nothing...if it was a load of jackeens shouting abuse(which i am sure they are capable of)would you post it?..i really do wonder what age the likes of yourself and many other tosspots on this forum are because you seem more interested in always arguing with Cork City fans than supporting your own club... :confused:

ThatGuy
07/09/2005, 11:41 PM
Why dont you talk about something better than picking and moaning about nothing...if it was a load of jackeens shouting abuse(which i am sure they are capable of)would you post it?..i really do wonder what age the likes of yourself and many other tosspots on this forum are because you seem more interested in always arguing with Cork City fans than supporting your own club... :confused:
Yes that is exactly it. Everybody has a chip on their shoulder regarding Cork, for no reason whatsoever.

If chanting the referee is a Nazi is nothing then so be it.

exile
07/09/2005, 11:41 PM
Yes I am a muppet for bringing this up clearly it had nothing to do with Cork let's blame Rovers. :rolleyes:

where we all the rovers fans tonight did ye scalp your tickets :rolleyes: thats just a rumour i heard tonight btw :eek:

RedX
07/09/2005, 11:42 PM
and also...as a matter of interest who do you actually support?...Bohs..Rovers?

exile
07/09/2005, 11:44 PM
and also...as a matter of interest who do you actually support?...Bohs..Rovers?

he is a scumrock chip on their shoulder rovers "supporter" dont ya know he owns the club now

RedX
07/09/2005, 11:45 PM
Again i ask..who do you support?...Bohs?

ThatGuy
07/09/2005, 11:45 PM
he is a scumrock chip on their shoulder rovers "supporter" dont ya know he owns the club now
I'm a Rovers fan am I? Good man! Not that it has anything to do with the Cork fans' carry on tonight, which apparently did not happen :rolleyes: , but I'm a Bohemians supporter.

RedX
07/09/2005, 11:49 PM
You are a Bohs fan of course..i think i spotted you giving out about Cork City on another thread also..a question for you...is it worse for a bunch of fans to call a ref a few names(god forbid)..or is it worse for a bunch of BOHS SUPPORTERS to destroy a monument owned by another club before there recent game?..did you criticise them moaner?

dahamsta
07/09/2005, 11:51 PM
Out of curiousity RedX, exactly why is it any of your business who he supports?

Nice to see the childish bickering back again btw. You do yourselves proud every time. Send me your addresses and I'll fire some rusks in the post.

adam

ThatGuy
07/09/2005, 11:52 PM
You are a Bohs fan of course..i think i spotted you giving out about Cork City on another thread also..a question for you...is it worse for a bunch of fans to call a ref a few names(god forbid)..or is it worse for a bunch of BOHS SUPPORTERS to destroy a monument owned by another club before there recent game?..did you criticise them moaner?
How bloody pathetic are you?

Is it ok for Bohs supporters to destroy a monument? No. Did I criticise it? Yes.

Is it ok to make nazi chants at the referee and the linesmen because they are German? No.

Do either events have ANYTHING to do with eachother? No.

RedX
07/09/2005, 11:55 PM
Out of curiousity RedX, exactly why is it any of your business who he supports?

Nice to see the childish bickering back again btw. You do yourselves proud every time.

adam

Adam..it is every part my business who he supports when he is CONSTANTLY complaining about Cork City fans..now may i ask what business is it of yours that i would ask a simple question like this to another member of this forum?..i

ThatGuy
07/09/2005, 11:58 PM
Adam..it is every part my business who he supports when he is CONSTANTLY complaining about Cork City fans..now may i ask what business is it of yours that i would ask a simple question like this to another member of this forum?..i
It is hardly a surprise that a genuine complain about some EL fans behavior is going to turn into a slagging match because the fans in question are fans of one particular club. I have no agenda against any set of fans, and anyone who was in the EL section for the France game will have heard what was coming from the supporters of Cork. Obviously it was only a mindless minority, that goes without saying.

Constantly complaining about Cork fans????
Have a look at my post history and see if i am CONSTANTLY complaining about Cork fans :rolleyes:
http://foot.ie/search.php?searchid=270597

dahamsta
07/09/2005, 11:59 PM
No RedX, it's none of your business. And I'm asking because you're attacking an individual user rather than responding to his post with facts and opinion. Either take that route in future or find another site to grill people on.

ThatGuy, you can cop yourself on too. You can think someone is "pathetic" all you like, but it's not ok to post it here. If you don't like what someone is saying, add them to your Ignore List.

adam

RedX
08/09/2005, 12:11 AM
Wrong Adam...i will say again it is my business..if you think by threatening to ban me from this forum will stop me speaking my mind go ahead..you are dealing with adults now and not kids..you complain a lot on here about get nothing for running this forum and have banned many people for nothing..why run a forum then if you feel that way?..i always said if you ban me i will at least get my point across to you..you know nothing about football and are an ignorant person..i sent you a private message a while back asking do you remember me from a meeting we had a few years back and you just brushed it aside..you dont have any respect for people that use this forum and treat them like kids...now you have a nice night young man..

dahamsta
08/09/2005, 12:31 AM
it is my businessWhy? Give me one legitimate reason why it's your business who anyone on this forum supports.

if you think by threatening to ban me from this forumI didn't threaten to ban you, I told you to follow the rules or go away.

why run a forum then if you feel that way?Because 99% of the people on Foot.ie debate in a reasonable manner, and I like to provide a forum where people can do that.

I could ask you the same question: If you find my operation of Foot.ie so morally reprehensible, why are you here? Wouldn't leaving be the honourable thingt to do?

i always said if you ban me i will at least get my point across to youHow, exactly? Do you honestly think it would make a difference to me in any way?

you know nothing about footballI make no secret of the fact that I'm not a huge football fan, no. However I have provided a forum where eL and Ireland fans can discuss football without being abused for the past four or five years. What have you done?

and are an ignorant personWhat knowledge do I lack exactly?

i sent you a private message a while back asking do you remember me from a meeting we had a few years back and you just brushed it asideDefine "brushed aside"? Did I reply? You do realise I get dozens of PMs every day, plus dozens of emails, and hundreds relating to my business and other matters? Why exactly is this meeting so important?

you dont have any respect for people that use this forum and treat them like kidsI treat users on Foot.ie with the respect they deserve. Most of us get along just fine, it's when people go attacking users and sticking their nose in other people's business I have to step in.

now you have a nice night young manYes Dad.

adam

tiktok
08/09/2005, 8:06 AM
Fair play to the Cork fans for their constant booing and regular chants of "the referee's a Nazi". you did the league proud. :rolleyes:
I booed constantly while the French were in posession, I was trying to help create an intimidating atmosphere, there were a lot more people doing the same ffs, our manager asked us to create a hostile atmosphere.

I didn't hear anyone chant "the referree's a Nazi" at any stage. If someone did try to start it, it certainly wasn't "regular" and it certainly didn't catch on. To come out and say that the Cork Fans were regularly chanting "the referee's a Nazi" is a big fat fcuking lie.

I was in row 9, directly behind the Cork fans, and directly in front of the fans of another Dublin club.
I'm a Cork City fan, I was in Row 10 therefore behind you (next to the drum).
We certainly weren't fans of a Dublin club, strange that you can so confidently identify one group as Cork City fans, but get the identification of actual Cork City fans completely wrong. Seems to me that you just want to paint CCFC fans in a negative light for some reason.

I'm p!ssed off enough about last night besides having some lying, self-appointed moral guardian making sh!t up about me and those around me who went to a lot of effort to travel up to the match and who tried to create a bit of noise.

ThatGuy
08/09/2005, 9:54 AM
I booed constantly while the French were in posession, I was trying to help create an intimidating atmosphere, there were a lot more people doing the same ffs, our manager asked us to create a hostile atmosphere.

I didn't hear anyone chant "the referree's a Nazi" at any stage. If someone did try to start it, it certainly wasn't "regular" and it certainly didn't catch on. To come out and say that the Cork Fans were regularly chanting "the referee's a Nazi" is a big fat fcuking lie.

I'm a Cork City fan, I was in Row 10 therefore behind you (next to the drum).
We certainly weren't fans of a Dublin club, strange that you can so confidently identify one group as Cork City fans, but get the identification of actual Cork City fans completely wrong. Seems to me that you just want to paint CCFC fans in a negative light for some reason.

I'm p!ssed off enough about last night besides having some lying, self-appointed moral guardian making sh!t up about me and those around me who went to a lot of effort to travel up to the match and who tried to create a bit of noise.
If you don't think that the Nazi chants happened then you are either deaf or you are blatantly lying.

dahamsta
08/09/2005, 10:29 AM
ThatGuy, you're treading on thin ice now. Drop it. Now.

BOF
08/09/2005, 10:32 AM
If you don't think that the Nazi chants happened then you are either deaf or you are blatantly lying.

I was in row 10 as well and I am *certain* that I heard no nazi chants. In fact I agree with everything TicTok says above.

ThatGuy
08/09/2005, 10:49 AM
ThatGuy, you're treading on thin ice now. Drop it. Now.
Who do you think you are going on like that? Threading on thin ice? Go ahead an ban me if you want and stop making your silly little threats :rolleyes:

ThatGuy
08/09/2005, 10:50 AM
I was in row 10 as well and I am *certain* that I heard no nazi chants. In fact I agree with everything TicTok says above.
Yeah right :rolleyes:

pete
08/09/2005, 11:13 AM
Who do you think you are going on like that? Threading on thin ice? Go ahead an ban me if you want and stop making your silly little threats :rolleyes:

Well you have discredited your whole arguement already by getting the location incorrect so how can we believe anything else you say?. FACT:All City fans were lined across ROW 10 Are you saying people in row 8 had nazi chants? :confused:

dahamsta
08/09/2005, 11:18 AM
Yeah right :rolleyes:ThatGuy, one more comment like that and yes, I will suspend you from the site. You made an accusation, either back it up or stand down.

Colm
08/09/2005, 11:54 AM
I heard absolutely no nazi chants from City fans or anyone else for that matter.
Yes there was booing, as Tiktok said we were trying to create an intimidating atmosphere like Brian Kerr had asked for.

Nealry all City fans were located in Row 10 with a small few in row 9. There were definately not any City fans located in row 8.

You are coming on here making up lies about Cork City fans. In fact, it seems to be a common trend these days that people want to blacken the name of City fans. City fans are attacked Inchicore, it's City fans own fault. City fans get pelted with bottles in Ballybofey, it's City fans fault. Somebody makes an offensive comment at an international, it must be City fans. :rolleyes:
I'm getting sick of it tbh. That Guy, it's quite clear that you are lying but I just can't see your motivation for doing so?

Drumcondra Red
08/09/2005, 12:12 PM
What about the City fans attacking that young fella outside Richmond Park???

pete
08/09/2005, 12:14 PM
You are coming on here making up lies about Cork City fans. In fact, it seems to be a common trend these days that people want to blacken the name of City fans. City fans are attacked Inchicore, it's City fans own fault. City fans get pelted with bottles in Ballybofey, it's City fans fault. Somebody makes an offensive comment at an international, it must be City fans. :rolleyes:
I'm getting sick of it tbh. That Guy, it's quite clear that you are lying but I just can't see your motivation for doing so?

Talk about opening a can of worms.

:rolleyes:

Colm
08/09/2005, 12:14 PM
What about the City fans attacking that young fella outside Richmond Park???

It was probably our Nazi division. :rolleyes:

harpskid
08/09/2005, 12:29 PM
I was just beside the Cork fans last night and I heard nothing of the sort.

Ash
08/09/2005, 12:35 PM
Well you have discredited your whole arguement already by
getting the location incorrect so how can we believe anything else you say?.
FACT:All City fans were lined across ROW 10 Are you saying people in
row 8 had nazi chants? :confused:

I was in Row 8. There were Finn Harps lads in that row aswell.
There was Cork people in Row 7, but not necessarily CCFC fans, and Dubin
people in Row 9 behind me - not a clue what club as they just had Ireland gear
on.

We were in ET, around the 18 yard line. Bit of booing when the French had
the ball, but always followed with a massive cheer when we won it back.
Nothing sinister about that btw, I took part in it. It was just to intimidate the
French. Didnt hear any chants disrespecting the refs nationallity from the part
I was in.

ThatGuy
08/09/2005, 12:41 PM
ThatGuy, one more comment like that and yes, I will suspend you from the site. You made an accusation, either back it up or stand down.
Well suspend me Dahamsta. Cork fans did make Nazi chants, claims of otherwise are lies. Go ahead and ban me from this site.

Macy
08/09/2005, 12:55 PM
Moved back to eL General....

exile
08/09/2005, 1:01 PM
thatguy your a liar ive told you already i was standing longside of the guy who called him a nazi(which he did once) and told him to shut his gob which he did fairly quick and that was the end of it , im not entirely sure what your agenda is , the only people that got any stick of city fans was the two shels guys in front of us and all we chanted at them was oily is football hooligan :D as a **** take that they took fairly well, in fairness to them they were up for a laugh, unlike you and your bitter lies

ThatGuy
08/09/2005, 1:04 PM
thatguy your a liar ive told you already i was standing longside of the guy who called him a nazi(which he did once) and told him to shut his gob which he did fairly quick and that was the end of it , im not entirely sure what your agenda is , the only people that got any stick of city fans was the two shels guys in front of us and all we chanted at them was oily is football hooligan :D as a **** take that they took fairly well, in fairness to them they were up for a laugh, unlike you and your bitter lies
It is funny some people seem to be 100% sure that there was never any mention of nazis during the game.

There were SEVERAL fans, all of one particular club, who on several occassions chanted "The Referee's a Nazi". Not one person, and if you told them to shut up fair play to you but it had little effect. You call what I say bitter lies, you know what I am saying is true, I know what I am saying is true, as anyone in that vicinity would too.

This thread can keep going in circles, keep calling me a liar. With the moderation and bias towards specific clubs here only one result is inevitable. I have stated the facts, there is no more that I can offer on the subject. The blanket denial that these chants occurred is very puzzling I must say though.

exile
08/09/2005, 1:10 PM
your full of sh1te to be honest i dont know why im replyin to this trash i can assure you now if any fans from any other clubs heard nazi chants from city fans they would have been on this forum like a light condeming them were are they ???????????????????

dahamsta
08/09/2005, 1:11 PM
Well suspend me Dahamsta. Cork fans did make Nazi chants, claims of otherwise are lies. Go ahead and ban me from this site.At this stage I think I'd prefer to see you ridiculed tbh. You made your bed...

ThatGuy
08/09/2005, 1:13 PM
Ok Exile your feelings on this are 100% clear as are mine. You think I am making all of this up, I am adamant that I have not made any of this up and I haven't even embelished it in the slightest.

ThatGuy
08/09/2005, 1:15 PM
At this stage I think I'd prefer to see you ridiculed tbh. You made your bed...
No matter what denials come from any other fans I can not possibly be made to feel ridiculous over this as I am 100% correct. You have no grounds whatsoever to impse any sort of ban on me but if you feel that you can or that you should work away.

dahamsta
08/09/2005, 1:22 PM
You're not exactly getting a lot of validation here ThatGuy. Not one person has stepped forward to agree with you. Was there no-one sitting around you? (I'll leave the obvious smart comment there to someone else.)

adam

ThatGuy
08/09/2005, 1:28 PM
You're not exactly getting a lot of validation here ThatGuy. Not one person has stepped forward to agree with you. Was there no-one sitting around you? (I'll leave the obvious smart comment there to someone else.)

adam
Who has denied it? A few cork fans, of of whom admits to "one" person chanting it? I don't need any validation from here, if those cork lads were there then they are perfectly aware of what happened. They have a clear agenda to defend themselves with their blanket denials, while the farcical moderation here speaks for itself.

patsh
08/09/2005, 1:34 PM
Big pub paranoia strikes again......:D

dahamsta
08/09/2005, 1:37 PM
Plenty of denials ThatGuy, indeed, and anyone with a modicum of intelligence will take the fact that most (if not all, I haven't counted) are coming from City fans. However they will also take on board that not one person has come forward to support your (original) claims. Nada, zip, zilch. Telling my friend, telling.

adam the farcical adminstrator

ThatGuy
08/09/2005, 1:39 PM
Plenty of denials ThatGuy, indeed, and anyone with a modicum of intelligence will take the fact that most (if not all, I haven't counted) are coming from City fans. However they will also take on board that not one person has come forward to support your (original) claims. Nada, zip, zilch. Telling my friend, telling.

adam the farcical adminstrator
it sure is adam, it sure is.

bluemovie
08/09/2005, 1:42 PM
I was in Row 8 about 25 yards from South Terrace goal. Definitely no Nazi shouts on my side of the row, not sure who the people in my row supported...just wore Irish gear. I thought the shouts coming from that section were just good, old-fashioned "The referee's a w*****".....which indeed he was.

tiktok
08/09/2005, 1:53 PM
ThatGuy

We've had a Harps, Athlone Town and Waterford fan on here who, like the City fans state they did not hear the chants you claim you heard.

As I've said, someome may have tried to start a chant like the one you claim, exile says one person did.

But in your post you claim that Cork City fans were "regularly chanting" the line in question, no-one agrees with you, you're only embarassing yourself now with your attempts to blacked the name of CCFC fans and to blow what was probably one idiot (maybe not even a CCFC fan since you don't even know where we were sitting) acting the gimp out of all proportion.

Give it up or find someone to back up your claims.
If you can't I suggest you apologise for your lies/exaggerating

James
08/09/2005, 2:07 PM
that guy
i was in row 10 too and we had bohs fans in the row in front of us, many of whom i had a nice chat with at half time about EL soccer in general and all wished city well in europe next week v prague and said they were heading down to cork for the home leg.

and for the record i heard no nazi chants either, just booing of the french as tiktok and colm et al have mentioned already

as for the keane chanting..were you even watching the man.. the guy had an outstanding game, he was everywhere bossing the midfield against the so called french superstars!! why not chant his name, he played with skill fight determination and passion..

while you are tarring most city fans with a bad brush because of 1 so called incident that no body else here who in fact all around the seats you described saw, i aint gona stoop to your pathetic level and tar bohs fans with the same brush. you my friend are a muppet though :)