PDA

View Full Version : Dublin City Kit?

Karlos
07/09/2005, 1:23 PM
Hey Lads,

I'm looking to get my hands on Dublin City shirts. I know Carrolls do them but haven't been into Town in god knows how long and was just wondering if anyone knows if there are still shirts available and at what price? I looked on the website and there's a couple of shirts there DCFC Kit (http://www.buy4now.ie/carrolls/shopping.aspx?catid=7.1&loc=C) . Can someone confirm if these are the current shirts?

I'm trying to get sorted with some Dublin City gear for the Family before I head off for a year at the end of the month. Wearing a Dublin GAA shirt is just not a option I'd consider, to serve as a reminder of my place of birth!! Long long story!!! so it's DCFC all the way.

I'm even going to try and get to a game before I head off now that it's back in Whitehall....... :( :( (Heard that one before!! I know! :eek: )

Maynard
07/09/2005, 3:15 PM
Hows it going. Yes that is the current Dublin City kit alright, although it is likely to chance for next season. Carrolls still have plenty as far as I know, and they have reduced them from 29.99 to 20.00 - the kids kits (shorts and socks included) have also been reduced to 20.00 Good luck in aquiring them in time.

P.S Next home game is Saturday week at Whitehall 7.30pm ko

Karlos
07/09/2005, 3:25 PM
Cheers for that mate! :)

On a side issue - What's the parking like around Whitehall these days? Can you park in the Regency Hotel? Might just make the game on Saturday week. ;)

Maynard
11/09/2005, 12:52 PM
Parking is pretty good. If you arrive a bit before kick off you should have no problem in getting parking just inside the main gates. Otherwise I think it's cool to park at the hotel as well.