PDA

View Full Version : Injury Problems

nickeyoc
07/09/2005, 7:44 AM
Does anybody have any info on the lads injured (Robbie Martin, Alan McNally). Are they going to be back for the cup matches or what??? Really hope so if we stand a chance. :o

Colie
07/09/2005, 11:08 AM
What about Kenna & Byrne while we're at it?

pineapple stu
07/09/2005, 12:31 PM
Paul Byrne was involved in the warm-up before the Shels game, so give him another couple of weeks, I suppose. Conor Kenna is very near to full fitness - may be back for Friday's game. The papers are saying Allie Mac's out for a month. No idea on Robbie Martin - probably out for a similar period of time as Kenna, as they're both ankle injuries. Haven't heard anything official though.

nickeyoc
07/09/2005, 1:45 PM
Well if Alan McNally is out for a month thats this week, next week and then back for cup matches cause he's already been out for two. Without him UCD dont stand a chance in both cup matches. Its all about not letting them goals in!!!! :)

Bald Student
07/09/2005, 1:48 PM
Its all about not letting them goals in!Agree. Also, we could do with Tony back in midfield.

nickeyoc
07/09/2005, 1:51 PM
To be honest I never rated Tony Mac. Watching UCD play for the last 4 years and I just dont get the Tony MacD thing!!!

Schumi
07/09/2005, 1:55 PM
To be honest I never rated Tony Mac. Watching UCD play for the last 4 years and I just dont get the Tony MacD thing!!!
:eek: Shocking stuff.

superfrank
07/09/2005, 1:58 PM
Well we're missing Jody and he could very well miss the Q/F. I have a question which match do you want to win more the league one or the cup one?

For me it's the cup one.

nickeyoc
07/09/2005, 2:07 PM
It would be great if UCD got both but defo happier if we could win the League Cup. If we had no injury problems we could defo do both. This guy Murphy that Bray have signed from Man City, I hear he is one to watch. I wonder will he get a look in soon????

Poor Student
07/09/2005, 2:27 PM
Well we're missing Jody and he could very well miss the Q/F. I have a question which match do you want to win more the league one or the cup one?

For me it's the cup one.

Cup without a doubt. The league is over for us two. Little left to compete for but top of the bottom half.

Nickey, I know you're new here but wash your mouth out with soap for what you said about Tony Mac.

Schumi
07/09/2005, 2:43 PM
I'm not sure really. I'm getting a little worried by our league form. A good run from Harps or Waterford could leave us biting our nails come the end of the season. The league cup is the #1 priority at the moment though.

PS I assume the arrangements for tonight are OK yeah?

Poor Student
07/09/2005, 2:46 PM
PS I assume the arrangements for tonight are OK yeah?

Where abouts is Bellamys Schumi?

Poor Student
07/09/2005, 2:51 PM
Where abouts is Bellamys Schumi?

Me aul fella knows, it's grand. When is the latest I can meet you before you head into the ground?

Schumi
07/09/2005, 2:53 PM
Want to head in early-ish. 7:15 would be about as late as I want to hang around until.

Poor Student
07/09/2005, 3:05 PM
Want to head in early-ish. 7:15 would be about as late as I want to hang around until.

That's grand. Won't keep you waiting.

nickeyoc
07/09/2005, 4:05 PM
Yeh I'm new here but what needs to be said must be said. Is it just because he's been at the club for like ever that people think that Tony Mac is a good player????I say give some of the other lads a chance, u'd be suprised. He would'nt even be in my Top Ten for player of the year.

superfrank
07/09/2005, 6:53 PM
This guy Murphy that Bray have signed from Man City, I hear he is one to watch. I wonder will he get a look in soon????
He came on against Pats didn't do excessively well but was decent. Rather round, shall we say? Someone suggested he was on the Richard Dunne diet when he was at Man City. :D ;)