PDA

View Full Version : Team 4 Galway

gael353
03/09/2005, 5:19 PM
Ok lads list two teams the one you want and the one that will prob play against Galway next week.

My starting 11
Mooney
Keating (RB) Molen (LB) Buckley Finnucane
Mcgrath Barrett Donnellen on the right Serb Darko on the left
Kellegher, Kupec.

subs: Healy, Guiren, Jones,Tobin, Burke

And the team that will be picked IMO
Mooney
Wolfe, Tobin Molen Finnucane
Keating Barrett McGrath Donnellen
Jones Nolan :o

Subs Kellegher Guiran Buckley Healy Darko

sadloserkid
04/09/2005, 6:15 PM
My team

Mooney

Keating Finucane Buckley Tobin

Donnellan Molan McGrath Bakic

Kelleher Barrett

Noel's team

Mooney

Wolfe Molan Finucane Tobin

Keating Barrett McGrath Donnellan

Nolan Kelleher

Not huge differences I guess...

LFC in Exile
05/09/2005, 9:38 AM
My team

Mooney

Keating Finucane Buckley Tobin

Donnellan Molan McGrath Bakic

Kelleher Barrett

Noel's team

Mooney

Wolfe Molan Finucane Tobin

Keating Barrett McGrath Donnellan

Nolan Kelleher

Not huge differences I guess...

He should try the new guys. We need to find out if they are up to it. Also, it starts a bit of competition for places. It will also freshen things up. I also think Buckley should be tried at centre half with Finucane. :ball:

Lim till i die
05/09/2005, 2:15 PM
And the team that will be picked IMO
Mooney
Wolfe, Tobin Molen Finnucane
Keating Barrett McGrath Donnellen
Jones Nolan :o

Subs Kellegher Guiran Buckley Healy Darko

Raises an interesting question. With Robbie having been pulled off early in Craptown with no reason except maybe he was making the CPesque Nolan dizzy with all his running, how would Limerick fans feel about him being dropped for Jones. NOC's more than capable of it :eek:

sadloserkid
06/09/2005, 11:00 AM
Raises an interesting question. With Robbie having been pulled off early in Craptown with no reason except maybe he was making the CPesque Nolan dizzy with all his running, how would Limerick fans feel about him being dropped for Jones. NOC's more than capable of it :eek:

I don't think he'll make the change up front. Nolan seems undroppable in NOC's eyes and I think he'll be wary of dropping Robbie again. If he does use Jones (or Guerin or Ryan or anybody else) I think Nolan will be pushed back onto the wings at the expense of Donnellan or Keating. As long as he doesn't repeat the Drogheda experiment of Kelleher in central midfield... :o

hoops1
06/09/2005, 11:02 AM
How did Thomas 'Sweat' Mc Gauley get on down there
is he any good?

sadloserkid
06/09/2005, 11:07 AM
How did Thomas 'Sweat' Mc Gauley get on down there
is he any good?

He was played out of position at left-back, looked a bit slow and ponderous at times, was sent off three times in his brief tenure at the club and left after our chairman Danny "The 'D' is for Damn Good Manners" Drew bawled him out of it publically after the third red card. He'd always looked a good player when he came down with Dublin City and I would imagine that played in his natural position and treated with a bit of respect he'd do well for a club in the First Division at least.

*suspicious* Why are you asking? Is Roddy trying to pull him?

hoops1
06/09/2005, 11:21 AM
No seen him play at Dublin City couldnt
understand why he was let go by Limerick
Thought he was a very good player!

4tothefloor
06/09/2005, 7:00 PM
No seen him play at Dublin City couldnt
understand why he was let go by Limerick
Thought he was a very good player!
He is a good player, but sometimes our manager NOC, and especially our chairman, wouldn't know a good player even if they were watching Brazil. The fact that we let McGauley go, without ever giving him a proper chance in his natural position, is laughable when you look at the shambles that was Dundalk. Beaten 4-0, and not a decent, experienced centre half to our name - great management that will surely see us promoted....... The McGauley incident, where our chairman decided he was the manager for five minutes, is the kind of thing that really pi$$es fans off, and it nullifies any good work done by the club because it's the kind of thing that we don't want to see at Limerick. What's the point in bringing in the likes of John McGrath\Jones etc if you can't treat the players you already have with the respect that they deserve? Derek McCarthy is another example. It makes you wonder who is next?

LFC in Exile
07/09/2005, 10:44 AM
wouldn't know a good player even if they were watching Brazil.

In fairness that Robinho lad would make a fine right full - after a while in the U-21s. :D

4tothefloor
07/09/2005, 11:06 AM
In fairness that Robinho lad would make a fine right full - after a while in the U-21s. :D
lol :D

gael353
10/09/2005, 1:01 PM
before we start Bakic wasnt cleared to play yet, Molen was injured and Donnellen was suspended. so..team was Mooney, Wolfe, Buckley, Finnucane, Tobin (Jones 57) Keating, McGrath, Barrett, Kerins (Guiren 85) Kelliher, Nolan :confused: subs were healy, Kupec :) Burke.

sadloserkid
11/09/2005, 11:22 AM
Kupec :)

Why the :) gael? Another talented player left to rot on the bench while we continue to labour awkwardly in the final third of the field. Personally I feel that :rolleyes: or :( would be better choices of emoticon.

4tothefloor
11/09/2005, 7:32 PM
I'd go for :mad: myself

Westside
12/09/2005, 7:40 PM
:confused: , Kupec :)just on the Kupec thing , there is a Rado Kupec playing in the Desmond League with Newcastlewest A is this him or a relation :eek: with the same name :confused: if so what gives.......

gael353
12/09/2005, 8:17 PM
Hes his brother. Rado as in Radislav and our boy is Rasto

4tothefloor
13/09/2005, 8:02 PM
Hes his brother. Rado as in Radislav and our boy is Rasto
Was getting confused with that as well until I saw Rado, who has a lot less hair than Rasto :D