PDA

View Full Version : Bohs-Derry set for TG4 treatment

sligoman
03/09/2005, 4:47 PM
TG4’s feast of Friday night football will continue on September 16th next with the meeting of Bohemians and Treble-chasing Derry City at Dalymount Park.

The Irish language broadcaster kickstarted its programme of live games with the meeting of Derry and St Patrick’s Athletic three weeks ago, and also carried coverage of last week’s FAI Carlsberg Cup third round meeting of County Louth rivals Drogheda United and Dundalk and Friday night’s clash between Longford Town and Waterford United.

They will broadcast next weekend’s clash between league leaders Cork City and Bray Wanderers before switching attention to the Dalymount Park clash of Bohs and second-placed Derry on September 16th.

TG4 also continues its commitment to domestic soccer with two live FAI Carlsberg Cup quarter-final clashes on the weekend of September 23-25, with details still to be announced.

BohDiddley
03/09/2005, 6:43 PM
TG4’s feast of Friday night football will continue on September 16th next with the meeting of Bohemians and Treble-chasing Derry City at Dalymount Park.
So they'll be showing some football for a change ... :)

A face
03/09/2005, 7:32 PM
A draw is no good to either in this one !!

patsh
03/09/2005, 7:33 PM
Easy 3 points for Derry.
The big pub are falling apart......

Rebal Boy
03/09/2005, 9:13 PM
Bohs vs Derry should be a cracker of a game. I'd say it will be a score draw. Hopefully anyway or else a Bohs win.

sligoman
03/09/2005, 9:24 PM
TG4 also continues its commitment to domestic soccer with two live FAI Carlsberg Cup quarter-final clashes on the weekend of September 23-25, with details still to be announced.Cork/Sligo and Derry/Shams is my guess, what about the rest of ye? :confused:

Rebal Boy
03/09/2005, 9:34 PM
I'd say def Derry vs Shamrock Rovers and I don't know about the 2nd one. Hopefully it will be City vs Sligo, but then again it could affect our seeing that some fans mighten go cause City are playing a 1st Div. No direcept to Sligo, but thats what the Sunshiners will think anyway.

sligoman
03/09/2005, 9:38 PM
No direcept to Sligo, but thats what the Sunshiners will think anyway.I know, but the sunshiners should really look at the first division table and see that we are 6 points clear at the top :)

Rebal Boy
03/09/2005, 9:44 PM
I know, but the sunshiners should really look at the first division table and see that we are 6 points clear at the top :)

But the sad thing is that they don't. I'll still be going to the match even if its live on TV. Looking forward to having ye down at the X. :)

A face
03/09/2005, 10:55 PM
Looking forward to having ye down at the X. :)

Looks like the party is coming to town .... Sligo have been doing very well and it all boads well for them. City, if they dont buck up, could lose this one .... it all up to them.

sligoman
03/09/2005, 10:57 PM
Looks like the party is coming to town .... Sligo have been doing very well and it all boads well for them. City, if they dont buck up, could lose this one .... it all up to them.What date is it on? What night do ye play home games? :confused:

A face
03/09/2005, 11:52 PM
What date is it on? What night do ye play home games? :confused:

Here ya go !! (http://foot.ie/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=361&day=2005-9-23%2000:00:00)

Rory H
04/09/2005, 11:20 AM
setanta are showing one too so i think it should be on

bray ucd should be the only one not on tv

superfrank
04/09/2005, 11:40 AM
And why not?? The last time we played it was 3-2.....to UCD! :o I'll let you know after the League match whether or not the Cup one'll be any good.

Schumi
05/09/2005, 10:45 AM
The last time we played it was 3-2.....to UCD! :oBut that was one of the worst games I've seen all year!