PDA

View Full Version : Bus to Longford

ian
03/09/2005, 9:36 AM
Hi all,

Well to all the rebel army I am going to do a bus to the longford game on the 18th of September wish is a sunday. The bus will go at 9.00 on the morning of the match. It will go from St Patricks Church at 9.00 o'clock. I will get back to you with a price for the bus on monday. If you are looking to go on this then you can get me on the same number as I always use.

So to all that are going to the uefa cup game hope that you can make longford it if not then we will sing for the team up in longford and have a few beers and a laugh.

Come on the rebel.

James
05/09/2005, 7:00 AM
thread stuck
good luck with the bus Ian

ccfcgirl
05/09/2005, 7:43 PM
is this game going ahead on the Sunday?

Martinho II
05/09/2005, 9:21 PM
on the longford town forum on foot.ie gheewhizz states that the club are considering changing the match to the following monday or tuesday as the longford co final is on the 18th!

Colm
05/09/2005, 9:23 PM
They'd be mad to change it. City will bring up 200 fans or more on a Sunday but only 20 or 30 on a Monday.

Considering the crowds Longford are getting recently that would be major revenue to lose out on.

Martinho II
09/09/2005, 11:07 AM
www.irishfootballonline.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Longford Town - Cork City game changed again
Cork City's visit to Longford Town on Sunday, 18th September has again been changed. It will now kick off at 7pm and not the previously advertised 5:30

happy enough with that!

patsh
09/09/2005, 11:23 AM
I suppose we should count ourselves lucky that they didn't fix it for 10 o'clock at night on January the 13th to suit their pr*ck of a manager.....

fosterdollar
09/09/2005, 11:43 AM
I suppose we should count ourselves lucky that they didn't fix it for 10 o'clock at night on January the 13th to suit their pr*ck of a manager.....
i think someone's in lurve... :rolleyes:

patsh
09/09/2005, 11:48 AM
i think someone's in lurve... :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
Somebody made a remark about their sainted manager, quick send in the Longford cavalry....:rolleyes:

fosterdollar
09/09/2005, 11:54 AM
Jees, Pat, i do understand the point that you make about the style of play at Longford (even if it is shrouded in barrages of personal abuse) but i don't understand the depth of anger. What the hell makes you feel so so bitter?

Éanna
09/09/2005, 12:00 PM
www.irishfootballonline.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Longford Town - Cork City game changed again
Cork City's visit to Longford Town on Sunday, 18th September has again been changed. It will now kick off at 7pm and not the previously advertised 5:30

happy enough with that!
:mad: :mad: and we'll get home even later :mad:

patsh
09/09/2005, 12:05 PM
Jees, Pat, i do understand the point that you make about the style of play at Longford (even if it is shrouded in barrages of personal abuse) but i don't understand the depth of anger. What the hell makes you feel so so bitter?
Why do you think I'm bitter and angry?
I don't like Matthews or the way he sets his teams up, but I've actually never criticised Longford as a club, but your manager is everything that is backward about th eL. He is a part-time manager with a part-time attitude.
Thats what I think of him, but I'm neither angry or bitter about it.
Maybe it comes across that way in text on a forum, but I don't waste any energy over him or lose sleep aout him, I just type out what I think of him.
It's my opinon, just the same as everybody else puts thweir opinion on here.
Doesn't mean I would have an argument with you, or anybody else on here, if Imet you.
It's just a forum, I don't take it seriously. Do you?

fosterdollar
09/09/2005, 12:20 PM
Fair enough. It does come across like you absolutely hate the man though. I mean, okay you don't like the football he supports but it is getting us success. Your reactions in threads in which he is referred to make it look like he killed your dog or something at times. As regards taking it seriously, i don't do overly so but i would have thought that people do generally post in as serious a way as they would have a spoken conversation. Unless, you are ripping the p!ss, which i don't think you are.

EDIT: sorry mods for taking off topic. feel free to move/delete...

patsh
09/09/2005, 4:57 PM
:eek: :eek: Alzheimers setting in ??
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Maz
10/09/2005, 7:21 AM
:mad: :mad: and we'll get home even later :mad:

ffs games are usually played at 7.30 or 7.45, god ye'll complain about anything :rolleyes:

Éanna
11/09/2005, 11:22 PM
ffs games are usually played at 7.30 or 7.45, god ye'll complain about anything :rolleyes:
tee hee :D i'm not that bothered at all really

kevincronin2000
11/09/2005, 11:25 PM
ffs will be under preasure to make it home for last call.

Maz
12/09/2005, 5:44 PM
ffs will be under preasure to make it home for last call.
Ah sure just stay the night, bound to be a great one that night with county final and all, place will be packed! ;)