PDA

View Full Version : John Martin

the 12 th man
02/09/2005, 9:17 PM
I don't think there's a quicker winger on the ball in the E/L than Johnny Martin.
Even if its the 82nd minute and he picks up the ball he still has blinding pace.
I've been very impressed with him this season and I think he's copperfastened his place on the team at long last imho.

Longfordian
03/09/2005, 1:13 AM
To quote Section O..

"Johnny gets the ball, he does a trick or two
Give the ball to Johnny he'll show you what to do..
Go Go Go Johnny Martin how do ya like it.. Go Go Go"

Been outstanding of late but Spongebob Keegan is just something else, ,my player of the year so far.

Longfordian
03/09/2005, 1:32 AM
25/26 roughly I think.Plenty of years left in him!

Thats Johnny, Keego is 32 I think

Maz
03/09/2005, 7:04 AM
Agree on both players, both have been consistantly our best players this season. John is a great player, great pace and reader of the game.

Keego motm last night on tg4 i believe tries so hard, he really gives it his all.

CollegeTillIDie
03/09/2005, 7:44 AM
Agree on both players, both have been consistantly our best players this season. John is a great player, great pace and reader of the game.

Keego motm last night on tg4 i believe tries so hard, he really gives it his all.

Another graduate of the Belfield Academy of course Johnny Martin's a class act! :D

Sonic
04/09/2005, 8:35 PM
Martin has been our best midfielder since the first game way back in march against the glens in belfast with his energy and tenacity. He puts 100% unlike a certain few.

Anyone else dissapointed with deano this season looked so gud last yr i thought with the break he would be fresh and hungry

Wiseguy
05/09/2005, 8:48 AM
Martin has been our best midfielder since the first game way back in march against the glens in belfast with his energy and tenacity. He puts 100% unlike a certain few.

Anyone else dissapointed with deano this season looked so gud last yr i thought with the break he would be fresh and hungry

I think Deano has been excellent this season but the last month or so his form has dipped but it's not to surprising giving what's on his mind at the moment.A break away would do him the world of good.

Maz
05/09/2005, 8:50 AM
I think Deano has been excellent this season but the last month or so his form has dipped but it's not to surprising giving what's on his mind at the moment.A break away would do him the world of good.

Agree, I dont think he has been disappointing this season. He gives all hes got when on the field.

Sonic
05/09/2005, 5:54 PM
I month or so his form has dipped but it's not to surprising giving what's on his mind at the moment.A break away would do him the world of good.

to what do you refer. hope its nothing serious

Longfordian
05/09/2005, 8:20 PM
Don't really like putting up things about people's personal lives but I think a lot of people know that Deano's mam is very ill at the moment and has been for a few months. It's bound to affect him in some way.