PDA

View Full Version : can i thank the PA

declan hide
02/09/2005, 2:36 PM
can i thank the PA for playing Thin Lizzy at all our home matches for the last few seasons. Great choice.

sadloserkid
04/09/2005, 6:07 PM
can i thank the PA for playing Thin Lizzy at all our home matches for the last few seasons. Great choice.

Was less impressed with Surviver up at Pike though I suppose there was a certain sense of symetry there.

declan hide
12/09/2005, 4:02 PM
lizzy at half time. raised the spirits after a dire first half and torrential rain.

sadloserkid
13/09/2005, 12:32 PM
lizzy at half time. raised the spirits after a dire first half and torrential rain.

Then maybe the team should listen to them too in lieu of a half-time talk?

declan hide
13/09/2005, 12:43 PM
the team must be eating the hot dogs at half time...they were worse 2nd half than they were in the first...did i hear nirvana played the other night as well?

Lim till i die
13/09/2005, 1:13 PM
the team must be eating the hot dogs at half time...they were worse 2nd half than they were in the first...did i hear nirvana played the other night as well?

I think a bit of slow, unplugged "Something In The Way" would have suited the occasion perfectly in fairness :)

LFC in Exile
13/09/2005, 1:14 PM
did i hear nirvana played the other night as well?

You probably did. Chris Jones was listening to "Dive". The others were listening to "Downer". And DD was listening to "The Money Will Roll Right In". :D

Lim till i die
13/09/2005, 1:19 PM
You probably did. Chris Jones was listening to "Dive". The others were listening to "Downer". And DD was listening to "The Money Will Roll Right In". :D

Meant a few in town after the game and they were "All Apologies" in fairness :) :o

declan hide
13/09/2005, 2:36 PM
sure wasnt NOC pat dolans "senseless apprentice" :D