PDA

View Full Version : Pat McWalter - Nickname

Colie
01/09/2005, 3:17 PM
Allright lads, can we please clarify this once & for all. :mad:

The match report on the UCD website calls him "Podge" but I'd swear his teammates call him "Patch" or something along those lines.

What is it going to be?

Could someone ask him. CITD?

Poor Student
01/09/2005, 5:35 PM
I'm 90% sure he was in my Greek & Roman tutorials in 1st year and he was called Paddy.

Colie
01/09/2005, 8:17 PM
Its defo 'Padge' or 'Paje' (sounds like Badge with a P!!) dependin on what way u think its spelt!! I know a few of my mates train with him and said that! Ament sure why though!

He could be a Patrick Joseph as in Paddy Joe as in PJ as in PaJ?

Thanks for the clarification on it Shooter & good luck in the showdown with Adam Sandler :D

pineapple stu
01/09/2005, 10:50 PM
Its defo 'Padge' or 'Paje' (sounds like Badge with a P!!) dependin on what way u think its spelt!! I know a few of my mates train with him and said that! Ament sure why though!
Yeah, that's right. "Badge" with a "P", or "Podge" with an "a", so we aren't too far out anyway.

student
02/09/2005, 10:42 AM
it's Paj .....100% sure of this.

Aberdonian Stu
02/09/2005, 1:26 PM
Hold up. Surely his nickname isn't base don what his teammates or some feckin Arts students (no offence Poor Student) called him but what has been called by those in the stands.

The two most common I know of are Podge and Podger (the latter is the better one imo).

CollegeTillIDie
07/09/2005, 7:38 AM
Ok lads now that we have Podge.... which one is Rodge? :D