PDA

View Full Version : Rubbish

CSAD
03/01/2024, 8:25 AM
It's hardly stupid. There's been games for us that he's been non existent against a lot weaker opposition.

I tell you what, we'll come back to it if and when he's and established PL player and if he is, then we're both happy.

There's nothing to be call out on and certainly not stupid to suggest a 22yo who is unproven in the PL will have a career in said league. And it’s 'or', not 'are'.

Any comment suggesting that a 22 year old is already reached the peak of what he can achieve as a 22 year old is incredibly stupid I’m sorry to say, in fact it’s so stupid that I’m sort of surprised I’m even having this conversation to be honest.

No because if and when that happens you’re credibility will be totally shot.

Because you might find this incredibly hard to believe but young players do actually improve as they get older, I know shock horror right?

LurcherLover
03/01/2024, 9:00 AM
Any comment suggesting that a 22 year old is already reached the peak of what he can achieve as a 22 year old is incredibly stupid I’m sorry to say, in fact it’s so stupid that I’m sort of surprised I’m even having this conversation to be honest.

No because if and when that happens you’re credibility will be totally shot.

Because you might find this incredibly hard to believe but young players do actually improve as they get older, I know shock horror right?

A difference of opinion than your own is not stupid. The fact that has to be pointed out to you is actually baffling. We'll leave it at that.

CSAD
03/01/2024, 10:10 AM
A difference of opinion than your own is not stupid. The fact that has to be pointed out to you is actually baffling. We'll leave it at that.

Having the opinion that a 22 year has already hit their peak is stupid. If you can’t see that then sorry lol but you’re an idiot.

LurcherLover
03/01/2024, 10:16 AM
Having the opinion that a 22 year has already hit their peak is stupid. If you can’t see that then sorry lol but you’re an idiot.
I thought YBIG was bad. Think il give this forum a wide berth also.

Just to reiterate with you, someone having a different opinion to you does not make them stupid or an idiot. I also didn't say that Knight had hit his peak, just that I don't see him having a long career in the PL. That's basically it. But, I hope I'm wrong.

I'll leave you to continue to call people idiots, stupid and with your 'lols'.

tetsujin1979
03/01/2024, 10:29 AM
no personal insults CSAD, you know the rules

CSAD
03/01/2024, 10:39 AM

Just to reiterate with you, someone having a different opinion to you does not make them stupid or an idiot. I also didn't say that Knight had hit his peak, just that I don't see him having a long career in the PL. That's basically it. But, I hope I'm wrong.

No you belong right at home on the COYBIG forum judging by these comments!

Having the opinion that a 22 year old has hit their peak when it’s already commonly known that players don’t traditionally hit their peak until their late 20s early 30s does make you look stupid. So now you’ve changed your view from “not being angle to cut it” to “not having a long career” in the premier league. At least even you see just how dumb your logic is. Well he’s already a regular in a top championship side, even captaining them in recent weeks, at 22 I don’t se how you aren’t implying that he’s reached his peak. Next will you write off Ferguson if he doesn’t win the Ballon d’or by his 21st birthday?

Well what else do you want me to say, when write a stupid comment expect a response like this.

To give you some credit, judging from the back pedalling at least even you are starting to see how stupid you’re comments are, that’s a good start!

Diggs246
03/01/2024, 11:13 AM

God No YBIG is the equivalent of being sent down to spa maths

LurcherLover
03/01/2024, 11:51 AM
No you belong right at home on the COYBIG forum judging by these comments!

Having the opinion that a 22 year old has hit their peak when it’s already commonly known that players don’t traditionally hit their peak until their late 20s early 30s does make you look stupid. So now you’ve changed your view from “not being angle to cut it” to “not having a long career” in the premier league. At least even you see just how dumb your logic is. Well he’s already a regular in a top championship side, even captaining them in recent weeks, at 22 I don’t se how you aren’t implying that he’s reached his peak. Next will you write off Ferguson if he doesn’t win the Ballon d’or by his 21st birthday?

Well what else do you want me to say, when write a stupid comment expect a response like this.

To give you some credit, judging from the back pedalling at least even you are starting to see how stupid you’re comments are, that’s a good start!
I have a 1st class honours & masters degree. I played at semi-pro level for 4 years and have coached underage teams for the last 3 years now while completing my coaching badges. My opinion is as valid as your own. But, let me guess, you're opinion is the only one that matters in your head and everything else is dismissed as "stupid"?

In saying that, I have a 9yo son who argues like you but has better grammar. I mean that sincerely and literally can decipher from a few of your posts what can of debate I would get. I don't mean that as an insult but I'm sure you'll take as that.