PDA

View Full Version : Dublin City return to Whitehall

A face
30/08/2005, 11:26 PM
Dublin City return to Whitehall

DUBLIN CITY FC make a return to their spiritual home on Saturday night when they entertain third placed Cobh Ramblers at Home Farm's grounds at Whitehall (7.30pm KO).

City won the 2003eircom League first division title at the famous northside venue and Dermot Keely's high-riding Vikings are well placed for a title assault with 12 games to go and will play out their remaining home games at Home Farm's northside ground.

Read more at www.soccercentral.ie (http://www.soccercentral.ie/viewstory.asp?mainheading=Eircom&id=15383&viewstory=yes)

pete
31/08/2005, 9:21 AM
How do Home Farm get away with changing venue of home games every week?

I think they've already played in Richmond Park & Tolka Park & possible Dalymount this season...

:rolleyes:

Maynard
31/08/2005, 1:42 PM
:rolleyes: Why don't you ever mind their own f*cking beeswax? You'd think what with Europe and all Cork fans might have other things to worry about?
Am finding a new respect for Cork, as the football they are playing under Rico is fantastic and a credit to themselves and the league, but the trolling and the needless vitriol of some of the fans remains as before...

sligoman
31/08/2005, 2:58 PM
Am finding a new respect for Cork, as the football they are playing under Rico is fantastic and a credit to themselves and the league, but the trolling and the needless vitriol of some of the fans remains as before...He's still right though. I mean, ye have had at least three(including Whitehall) different grounds this season. Surely the league have to put a stop to it somewhere? :confused:

Poor Student
31/08/2005, 3:24 PM
Have you secured Whitehall for next season? I assume this time this move is one of some permanency?

Maynard
31/08/2005, 3:27 PM
We're in whitehall till the end of the season. And we'll be aiming to stay there for the foreseeable future.

drummerboy
31/08/2005, 3:46 PM
Might head down, its nice spot to watch a game.