PDA

View Full Version : All Ireland Hurling Final tickets!

Rebal Boy
30/08/2005, 2:42 PM
Lads. If anyone has a spare ticket or knows people that can get them for the All Ireland Final Cork vs Galway could you spare me one please. If you can send me a PM. I go to alot of Cork GAA matches as well as City matches of course, but I am begging to get my hands on a ticket. It doesn't matter what part of the ground it is.

Thanks Mark.

Troy.McClure
01/09/2005, 12:57 AM
I usually trawl around the pubs on the day of the game and have got tickets for the last 3 All Irelands that Cork have been in (2 losses, crushing :(, 1 win, extacy and picture in D'echo :)).

Recon it'll be harder this year though as a lot from Galway will travel Id say.

Eire06
01/09/2005, 8:40 AM
I usually trawl around the pubs on the day of the game and have got tickets for the last 3 All Irelands that Cork have been in (2 losses, crushing :(, 1 win, extacy and picture in D'echo :)).

Recon it'll be harder this year though as a lot from Galway will travel Id say.

And were in the minor final too :D

We have the added problem in Galway of no Hurling jerseys available they have been sold out for the last month and cannot be got anywhere.. the suppliers GaelicGear under-estimated Galways talent (like the rest of the country! :eek: ) and did not have enough jerseys.. they are now trying to get the jerseys to the shops before the final but say they can't guarantee that they will have them ready on time :mad:

Bluebeard
01/09/2005, 12:55 PM
I'm told that Fagan's (near enough to Tolka Park) is generally pretty good for buying spare tickets.

Someone also told me that some of the GardaĆ­ have been known to pass on tickets - whether they have been apprehended from the touts or lost or given by plain punters who had them for nothing, I couldn't tell you, but I'd love to hear if there is anything in that.

harry crumb
01/09/2005, 1:35 PM
Write a letter to the County Board. Do it quickly.

Ask the secretary of the local club is there any tickets available.

Get onto friends or family in other counties that might be getting an allocation.

We have only 3 tickets so far and need another 3.

None for spare, sorry :o

Clifford
02/09/2005, 12:01 AM
Lads. If anyone has a spare ticket or knows people that can get them for the All Ireland Final Cork vs Galway could you spare me one please. If you can send me a PM. I go to alot of Cork GAA matches as well as City matches of course, but I am begging to get my hands on a ticket. It doesn't matter what part of the ground it is.

Thanks Mark.

I can't see the demand outstripping the allocation to be frank, but if you go in the Red Parrot near the ground on the day you will have absolutely no probs. Every year fellas leave em behind in the bar on heading in cos they couldn't get rid. It's like the myth about Old Trafford Buccs always being sold out, lies, pure lies.

I get mine from county board every year cos of All Ireland medals with Cork in the clan. But as mentioned above send off a SAE with a blank cheque in it and chances are you will receive. If not they will send back cheque. I know lots who do it.