PDA

View Full Version : de de de de de Joey Gamble

joema
29/08/2005, 9:54 PM
Can anyone tell me the name of the song that is played before Waterford United run out onto the pitch? It is also played at the Riverside when Middlesbrough score and the Rebel Army sing it with Joe Gamble's name in it and the Crystal Palace fans sing it with Andy Johnson's name in it - (de de de de de Joey Gamble...)
Cheers

dcfc_1928
30/08/2005, 8:18 AM
Perfecto Allstars - Reach Up(Pigbag)

Which samples a lot of "Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag" by 80s band Pigbag

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that is played before Waterford United run out onto the pitch? It is also played at the Riverside when Middlesbrough score and the Rebel Army sing it with Joe Gamble's name in it and the Crystal Palace fans sing it with Andy Johnson's name in it - (de de de de de Joey Gamble...)
Cheers

declan hide
30/08/2005, 12:36 PM
what? :eek: i thought cork fans wrote that one! :D

Drumcondra Red
30/08/2005, 2:40 PM
I don't know what song you're on about, care to ellaberate a bit more on de de de???

dcfc_1928
30/08/2005, 2:49 PM
What?

How can you elaborate more than giving you the artist, song title and where the main riff was originally sampled from?!?!!?

"Perfecto Allstars - Reach Up(Pigbag)

Which samples a lot of "Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag" by 80s band Pigbag"

;)

http://www.yourmob.com/free_preview/content_ordercode-12375_description-Reach+Up_object-polyphonic+ringtone.html

I don't know what song you're on about, care to ellaberate a bit more on de de de???

Drumcondra Red
30/08/2005, 4:38 PM
Must've missed that post for some reason!!! :o

joema
30/08/2005, 6:00 PM
Cheers dcfc 1928