PDA

View Full Version : 2023 FAI Cup

DCWA
12/11/2023, 1:27 AM
Anyone objecting to Palestine flags btw is a rat. Victory to the resistance. Eradicate Israel. A state who’s entire existance is premised upon religious teaching (ie fantasy) the only other comparable “state” in my lifetime would be the Islamic caliphate formed by ISIS yet no one mentions their right to defend theirselves.

I know it is not the thread but it has been mentioned. May they meet only destruction.

Nesta99
12/11/2023, 9:07 AM
Not to at all sound radicalised...

Philosophizer
12/11/2023, 9:35 AM
Anyone objecting to Palestine flags btw is a rat. Victory to the resistance. Eradicate Israel. A state who’s entire existance is premised upon religious teaching (ie fantasy) the only other comparable “state” in my lifetime would be the Islamic caliphate formed by ISIS yet no one mentions their right to defend theirselves.

I know it is not the thread but it has been mentioned. May they meet only destruction.
No this is not the thread at all, as you well know.
You’re advocating genocide, man. Cop yourself on.
If you’re not an advocate for human rights for both sides then you’re not an advocate for human rights at all.

Buller
12/11/2023, 12:16 PM

Oh wow