PDA

View Full Version : Ireland third kit

Fixer82
10/11/2023, 10:14 AM
Terribly unimaginative.
Those dots on the side are ripped straight from Nike and the stripes are highly reminiscent of Adidas white jersey at USA 94.

There is so little imagination in football jerseys these days.

Unfortunately I can’t paste image from the FAI email and I can’t upload the screenshot photo to this site as it’s painful trying to upload videos or images on here

seanfhear
10/11/2023, 10:23 AM
Terribly unimaginative.
Those dots on the side are ripped straight from Nike and the stripes are highly reminiscent of Adidas white jersey at USA 94.

There is so little imagination in football jerseys these days.

Unfortunately I can’t paste image from the FAI email and I can’t upload the screenshot photo to this site as it’s painful trying to upload videos or images on here
How many possible football jersey possibilities can there be ? !

Fixer82
10/11/2023, 10:31 AM
How many possible football jersey possibilities can there be ? !

There are massive possibilities with a blank canvas. Especially with a third kit.

O'Neills have done some interesting kits with pictures in background (some worked, some didn't).
Adidas have always been pretty strong.
Umbro have gone terrible in last few years.
Nike are generally tasty.
But Castore rarely do anything very imaginative at all.

MylesNotMiley
10/11/2023, 10:48 AM
How long is the deal with Castore? I don't know how much more I can take.

pineapple stu
10/11/2023, 10:52 AM
it’s painful trying to upload videos or images on here
There seems to be a bug with the image posting; I'll post in support about it.

You can do it manually though using the img tags - here it is.

https://i2-prod.irishmirror.ie/incoming/article31408123.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/0_New-Ireland-3rd-kit.png

Agree with you on jerseys these days; seem to be getting more and more mono-colour. I miss 1990s keepers jerseys!

seanfhear
10/11/2023, 11:40 AM
There seems to be a bug with the image posting; I'll post in support about it.

You can do it manually though using the img tags - here it is.

https://i2-prod.irishmirror.ie/incoming/article31408123.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/0_New-Ireland-3rd-kit.png

Agree with you on jerseys these days; seem to be getting more and more mono-colour. I miss 1990s keepers jerseys!
Could be a Funeral jersey !

Fixer82
10/11/2023, 12:15 PM
At least our last UMBRO jersey was a bit bold. I mean it looked poxy but at least it was a bit creative.
Castore are very very safe