PDA

View Full Version : Squad for French game

JimmyP
29/08/2005, 11:22 AM
Given (Newcastle), Kenny (Sheff Utd), Colgan (Dundee United), Harte (Levante), Finnan (Liverpool), Cunningham (Birmingham), Carr (Newcastle), O’Brien (Portsmouth), Doherty (Norwich), Dunne (Manchester City), Breen (Sunderland), Holland (Charlton), O’Shea, Roy Keane, Miller (all Manchester United), Kilbane (Everton), Kavanagh (Wigan), A Reid (Tottenham), S Reid (Blackburn), Duff (Chelsea), Robbie Keane (Tottenham), Morrison (Crystal Palace), Elliott (Sunderland).

http://www.breakingnews.ie/2005/08/29/story218311.html

beautifulrock
29/08/2005, 11:26 AM
As anticapated, no surprises. The good news is that all are fit. Roll on Wedneday week.

Fergie's Son
29/08/2005, 3:29 PM
The only issue is whether he plays Finnan or Reid on the right. O'Shea's been playing well for United though to be fair the United defense really hasn't been tested. Kilbane needs to have the game of his life (again) for us and Royston needs to step it up once again.

This game is going to be great!

Baker
29/08/2005, 4:47 PM
Full strength squad. It was good to see everyone coming through the weekends games without any problems. Lets pray there are no injury worries over the next 9 days or so!

geysir
29/08/2005, 6:42 PM
I heard that Brian Kerr attended the Wigan v Sunderland game. Interesting choice, I can only guess that he has serious considerations of using Kavanagh at some stage. Start with him alongside Roy or start with 4-5-1, both unlikely imo, first choice substitute would be my bet.

chancer
29/08/2005, 7:22 PM
probably just because that game had three players on the fringes of the first team and wanted to check them out.