PDA

View Full Version : LDMC Ineptitiude

3 Heroes
29/08/2005, 9:40 AM
what a day i had yesterday.

stayed in saturday night for the game sunday and then what happens, no red turns up.

Cusack knew there was no ref and "forgot" to get another arranged or inform us before we travelled for an away game.

can referees do no wrong, imo they turn up when and if they want and get paid well for it.

i hear they want linesmen for premier games yet there isn't enough referees for lower league games.

widow
29/08/2005, 11:08 AM
referees not turning up is definately a problem in the lower leagues, but they very rarely let fixtures down in the premier in fairness to them.

cusack is a joke shouldn't have a thing to do with those fixtures, incompetent

Goals4fun
30/08/2005, 9:00 AM
cusack is a joke shouldn't have a thing to do with those fixtures, incompetent

that is an understatement. Some of the teams got about 2 weeks break last year.
it will be same again this year with the season running long.
last year there was a game called off because a premier team could not get a bus for their trip. It was charleville who got it off and from what i see they never travelled by bus (not to our ground) at least.

3 Heroes
30/08/2005, 10:23 AM
heard from a reliable source that a team accused a ref of being drunk and because that team backs a certain mr c he agredd with them

ps my team last year played 2 games in the space of 3 months last year(between november and january) i know the weather is bad but that is 2 games in 13 or 14 weeks.

widow
30/08/2005, 10:46 AM
charleville shouldn't be in this league, lawson cup semi last year proved that....

3 Heroes
17/11/2007, 6:56 PM
A match at 14.00 when the Munster game is on, tremendous. If the ref doesn't show there will be war

3 Heroes
17/02/2008, 11:42 AM
So 3 times we've gone out to play a match and it's still not been played, no ref this time, what's the record for going to an away match without playing?

chinastone29
08/03/2008, 7:45 PM
Hi, I played in the LDMC premier league over 15 years ago when living in Limerick and Cusack was a menace then................ funny how somethings never change..........but who is to blame as I understand it's the clubs who vote him in.

I remember back then he used to take care of the "country" clubs, is this still the case ?