PDA

View Full Version : Jalmard Kulsten-Released

sligoman
28/08/2005, 1:53 PM
along with Kevin Lowe, Sean Purcell and Conall Murtagh. The last two we already knew about but it was in Sean's comments in the programme. I'm sorry to see Kulsten go cos, although he didn't play much, he still looked like a good player. Sean said that he felt he had to make those decisions to balance out his squad for the run-in towards the end of the season.:(

gael353
28/08/2005, 3:03 PM
We'll take Kulsten back right now if ye dont want him. Top class player but not to Connors liking. Id say the squad like many is being trimmed as ye're squad is costing a bomb with 11 players on full time wages.

1 9 2 8
28/08/2005, 3:48 PM
Id say the squad like many is being trimmed as ye're squad is costing a bomb with 11 players on full time wages.
Where did you get that number from?

gael353
28/08/2005, 5:52 PM
Where did you get that number from?

Im going on what one of your top club officials told me two weeks ago. Its nearly 3 times what we're paying so you'd be looking at ye being the highest paid in the league closely followed by Dublin city, then Kildare and Dundalk and so on...If ye look at your amount of non sligo based players who have come in over the last two years these would be what hes talking about by calling them full time as in houseing and wages etc. so how many are there then?

Mayo Red
29/08/2005, 7:59 AM
Fair play to him though, he was at the match the last night supporting the lads!

gustavo
29/08/2005, 9:06 AM
jalmard was a victim of bad luck really. if kupono low wasnt at the club i think he would have made the left back place his own the writing was on the wall really when tim mc cann arrived. good luck to him wherever he goes. i only seeen him in one game but it was enough to suggest that he is more than good enough for this division.

sligoman
29/08/2005, 12:40 PM
Fair play to him though, he was at the match the last night supporting the lads!I saw him picking Rouse up in his car afterwards so he's still around the town for now.

roversforever
29/08/2005, 11:33 PM
he left coz he wanted to go home.i don't think it would have been fair to make him stay.limerick lads i presume that means ye won't get him back either.

willie john
30/08/2005, 4:46 PM
he left coz he wanted to go home.i don't think it would have been fair to make him stay.limerick lads i presume that means ye won't get him back either.
we dont need him we have better .hes a good player but to week and small for a left full

sligoman
30/08/2005, 4:48 PM
we dont need him we have better .hes a good player but to week and small for a left fullYour the only one who seems to think that. Everyone on the Lims forum seems to want him back ;)

Rovers1
30/08/2005, 6:33 PM
jalmard played right wing in every game he played,didnt impress me at all.remember when he got sent off against Rovers 2 years ago,gorman ran rings around him,although he was never given a real chance at the club

soccerfirst
08/09/2005, 11:03 AM
Was the suggestion in the programme that Murtagh was released by Connor?

gustavo
08/09/2005, 2:26 PM
"conall murtagh , jalmard kulsten , sean purcell and kevin lowe have all been released from their contracts witht the club.This was an exercise , which was needed in order to allow me to bring in the new signings over the last few weeks"

thats the exact quote

Rovers1
10/09/2005, 4:12 PM
"conall murtagh , jalmard kulsten , sean purcell and kevin lowe have all been released from their contracts witht the club.This was an exercise , which was needed in order to allow me to bring in the new signings over the last few weeks"

thats the exact quote

which players??