PDA

View Full Version : United's last gasp effort to sign Ballack and Cichino..

Aaron GUFC
27/08/2005, 4:49 PM
Manchester United have agreed terms with Ballack and Brazilian defender/Midfielder,Cichino-according to a reliable source. All Manchester United have to do now is agree a fee with the clubs for the players but Manchester United are reportedly holding off until closer to the window to sign the players as they think they will get cheaper valuations for the players..... :rolleyes: :confused: Hopefully this will happen :)

Kerry Blue
27/08/2005, 5:04 PM
I follow Sao Paulo in the Brasileiro and Cicinho is a class act. Plays right back for the club and is dynamite at going forward. Along the same lines as Cafu. He recently signed a new contract with Sao Paulo after a lot of interest in him from European clubs became evident. This was Sao's way of insuring they get big bucks for him. He would be a great signing for any club but whether anyone will match what Sao Paulo will want for him will remain to be seen. Time is also running out to make the August 31st transfer deadline.

eirebhoy
27/08/2005, 5:18 PM
Eh, Cicinho has gone to Madrid mate...

4tothefloor
27/08/2005, 6:14 PM
Manchester United have agreed terms with Ballack and Brazilian defender/Midfielder,Cichino-according to a reliable source. All Manchester United have to do now is agree a fee with the clubs for the players but Manchester United are reportedly holding off until closer to the window to sign the players as they think they will get cheaper valuations for the players..... :rolleyes: :confused: Hopefully this will happen :)
That's a load of horse munure 'cos as eirebhoy said, Cichino has agreed to join Real Madrid next season. Michael Ballack can join anybody he wants next season for free and earn himself all the transfer money as a signing on fee. He'd be an awful idiot to move now, especially as he is playing in a pretty impressive Bayern team at the moment. I wouldn't be relying on teamtalk, not a very reliable source..... ;)

Aaron GUFC
27/08/2005, 7:56 PM
i'm only tellin ye what i've heard in the transfer world lads it's not from my mouth ;) Good lads

TheOwl
27/08/2005, 8:31 PM
[QUOTE=Aaron GUFC]Manchester United have agreed terms with Ballack and Brazilian defender/Midfielder,Cichino-according to a reliable source[QUOTE]

I wonder who this "reliable source" is. BTW - here is some reading material from you from those well known gossip mongers the eh.....BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/4188370.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/4178164.stm

Tony Montana
28/08/2005, 2:20 PM
.........And that's the end of that chapter :D

thejollyrodger
28/08/2005, 2:37 PM
no Brasilian will go to Man Utd because the english league isnt rated like the german or spanish eague in Brasil. German teams build their whole team around the brasilian. Like Ze Roberto. Even he is is a load of pish.

Just look how kleberson got on at Man Utd. There is hardly any brasilians in the english league and it looks like it remains to be so for the foreseable future.