PDA

View Full Version : help! gaa tickets urgent

liam88
27/08/2005, 4:08 PM
Hi I'm in dublin posting off a phone and I'm wonderin if I could get a couple of tickets for corrrk vs lkerry at croke park tommorow. Ticket master have stopped selling then and I do not have the gaa number if anyone knows where I could get some and how much they are could please reply thabks!

Anto McC
27/08/2005, 4:22 PM
I'll see what i can do

liam88
27/08/2005, 4:44 PM
I'll see what i can do
Thanks budyy I need four idealy, thanks for your help

Drumcondra Red
27/08/2005, 5:03 PM
There a shop just over the bridge in Drumcondra that sells them, can't think of the name now, just beside the post office, also theres one on the clonliff road, its an off licence, they sell GAA ticckets too, also I'm PM if I hear of any

sylvo
27/08/2005, 6:40 PM
You'll have no problems getting tickets for the game it's not a sell out. I often take a trip up to Croke Park when i'm over on holiday and pick a ticket up on the day from the portacabins around the ground.
This is what it said on GAA.ie

Cork v Kerry

Tickets for Sunday’s Bank of Ireland All-Ireland SFC semi-final at Croke Park between Kerry and Cork are currently on sale from the GAA Ticket Office at the rear of the Cusack Stand until 7pm tonight and through Ticketmaster Outlets nationwide.

Adult stand tickets will cost Eur40 each and Hill 16 tickets Eur25. There are a limited number of family, tickets (adult Eur40; child Eur5) still available for the Canal End.

Students and Senior Citizens who buy their tickets to the Cusack or Canal End Stands at full price will receive a refund of Eur25 prior to entry to the stadium on production of current valid photographic ID (with expiry date) from turnstiles at Block D of the Cusack Stand only.

On Sunday, tickets will be available to purchase from 11am from mobile ticket units at:

North Circular Road/Fitzgibbon St Junction (Opposite Gill’s Corner)
Opposite the Red Parrott outside Automatic Amusements
Bishop’s Palace, Drumcondra Road
Ballybough (under Railway Bridge)
Comfort Inn, Parnell Square