PDA

View Full Version : tommy_c12000

tommy_c12000
18/10/2023, 5:19 PM
Looks like I’m just back from a suspension from dahmasta. Don’t recall any football related posting from dahmasta from my 16 years on this site, so I’ve no idea of their content or who they are. I’ve had a quick glance on the current affairs discussion forum and wasn’t surprised to see dahmasta being called out for being pro Hamas. All I was seeking is some balance in the discussion and balanced moderation.

I have been pleasantly reassured with the subsequent discussion on the current affairs forum which is balanced and well discussed for the most part, which is a testament to the intellect on here which has been the main reason I’ve made foot.ie my go to irish website. Although there’s still the odd rant with several inaccuracies and propagandizing which dahmasta unsurprisingly appears to be happy with.

Given the noticeable decreased forum interactions outside of international window, the growing social media competition, its such moderation like dahmasta which will continue to cause forum numbers to dwindle.

I have greatly enjoyed my time on this site. I am grateful to Tets for all the hard work, and to the forum participants that I have interacted with and discussed the team that we all love dearly.

There does not seem to be a way of deleting your profile on this website, so appreciate dahmasta if you can oblige (which I’m sure you’ll have no issues with) and delete my profile completely.

Thank you all.

Razors left peg
18/10/2023, 5:24 PM
Tommy, theres been times Ive taken a break from here myself, and sometimes a break is a good thing. We dont always agree, and thats the point of here so would be sorry to see you go.

Maybe a few deep breaths, a break until the next window and see how you go before asking for the profile to be deleted?

John83
18/10/2023, 6:31 PM
Tommy, PM dahamsta - the site owner - if you have a specific request. For what it's worth, I think policy may be not to delete accounts as it would make nonsense of old conversations, but he may be happy to lock your account.

@all Further off topic posts in this thread will be deleted.

CraftyToePoke
18/10/2023, 6:35 PM
Looks like I’m just back from a suspension from dahmasta. Don’t recall any football related posting from dahmasta from my 16 years on this site, so I’ve no idea of their content or who they are. I’ve had a quick glance on the current affairs discussion forum and wasn’t surprised to see dahmasta being called out for being pro Hamas. All I was seeking is some balance in the discussion and balanced moderation.

I have been pleasantly reassured with the subsequent discussion on the current affairs forum which is balanced and well discussed for the most part, which is a testament to the intellect on here which has been the main reason I’ve made foot.ie my go to irish website. Although there’s still the odd rant with several inaccuracies and propagandizing which dahmasta unsurprisingly appears to be happy with.

Given the noticeable decreased forum interactions outside of international window, the growing social media competition, its such moderation like dahmasta which will continue to cause forum numbers to dwindle.

I have greatly enjoyed my time on this site. I am grateful to Tets for all the hard work, and to the forum participants that I have interacted with and discussed the team that we all love dearly.

There does not seem to be a way of deleting your profile on this website, so appreciate dahmasta if you can oblige (which I’m sure you’ll have no issues with) and delete my profile completely.

Thank you all.

Row back Tom. Place would miss you.
I got an infraction here that was a Birmingham Six level injustice one time. It happens.
You'd be missed.

seanfhear
18/10/2023, 6:45 PM
When we are few ~ We should not become fewer.

liamoo11
18/10/2023, 7:23 PM

Thank you all.

Tommy I really hope you stay knowledgeable poster's on here like yourself make this a n enjoyable forum. I'd also feel cheated if you weren't still posting when Dan crowley becomes our midfield orchestrator!