PDA

View Full Version : season tickets

lowflyingseagul
26/08/2005, 9:36 PM
what a fvcking joke , turns out there not season tickets after all. cheeky b@stards. mind you the bloke at the turnstyle let me in with the abuse i was giving him. cup games not included.

oh and the game was dire

seagulls nest
26/08/2005, 9:52 PM
you are an absolute tosser, u know that it clearly says on the season ticket that it can only be used for league and LEAGUE CUP matches, sick of muppets like you complaining.u must have nothing better to do than complain you D-ick head

lowflyingseagul
26/08/2005, 10:45 PM
sason fvcking ticket numb nuts

student
26/08/2005, 11:18 PM
what a fvcking joke , turns out there not season tickets after all. cheeky b@stards. mind you the bloke at the turnstyle let me in with the abuse i was giving him. cup games not included.

oh and the game was dire

your the joke mate. open your eyes and read the ****ing thing. ****ing idiot.

lowflyingseagul
27/08/2005, 9:22 AM
my point is why are fai cup games not included ya [Do not name people here or get personal). i spoke to a man who had his 2 kids with him who was going mad he had to go back out and buy 3 tickets.
the wording is 'eircom league/cup matches only' not very clear.

why are FAI cup not included and league cup are? it's a joke pure and simple

KR's Post
27/08/2005, 4:37 PM
why are FAI cup not included and league cup are? it's a joke pure and simple

Fck up will ya... For fck sake... The money from the tie must be split between the 2 clubs and a percentage i believe goes to the FAI. Thats why season tickets are not permitted for FAI Cup games, you muppet.

lowflyingseagul
27/08/2005, 5:29 PM
fair play to you all, daddy would be proud

jorge
27/08/2005, 6:23 PM
fair play to you all, daddy would be proud
Your a fuking eejit,your a stingy little PR1CK.

lowflyingseagul
27/08/2005, 7:21 PM
i knew there was too much pocket money in this day and age

pdebruin
28/08/2005, 1:36 AM
I have to agree, I was under the impession (given on the ticket) that this cup game was covered by the season ticket. I came into bray from Kilcoole, while a mate comes from Dunblin, to be told we'd need to pay 24 euros to see Cherry Orchard??! How hard would it be to print clearly on the ticket what is and what isn't included? Glad I didn't pay, from the sounds of it, the match was terrible.

superfrank
28/08/2005, 11:12 AM
What is your big problem with paying €12 a person to see your team in action??

lowflyingseagul
28/08/2005, 12:59 PM
erm let.........me..................see............... .. know, because we've paid for a fvcking season ticket. seaon tickets used to get us in to all the seasons games and now they don't. are you lot in competition to see who gets to sit beside [..........] at the nexy away trip

superfrank
28/08/2005, 6:14 PM
When I got the season ticket I was told it wouldn't cover the FAI Cup games and I assume everyone else was told that too. If you had known that then you shouldn't have bought the ticket if you didn't want to pay for cup games at home.

The way I see it you just want to complain. Everyone I know with a season ticket knows that it doesn't cover the FAI Cup, they may not like it but they know.

So grow up and fork out the money or just don't go to the next round if we're drawn at home.

BrayZil
28/08/2005, 6:25 PM
You are completely out of order!! You always come on here giving out about every little thing. Winging about the Hearts and Newcastle games having to pay in. If you gave a toss about the club you would realise that both them matches are fundraising events for the club. We don't need people like you in the club. If you’re not happy with it fcuk off and don't bother turning up at the next game!! QUOTE "are you lot in competition to see who gets to sit beside [.....] at the next away trip” What is that supposed to mean???

Since [.......] has come in he has turned the club around. He has given the club stability and brought in sponsorship through the Carlisle Club (great idea) among a lot of other behind the scenes things. You probably don't realise how much work he puts in but he is in the Carlisle 7 days a week and works long works. As a member of the supporters club and a volunteer at matches I purchase a season ticket every year which I don’t need to as I help out on match days and get in free. But I would rather pay the money to help keep my local club afloat.

The match was a terrible performance and the worst I’ve seen in the Carlisle but that’s football, you get nights like that. This season has been up and down for us and I can understand your frustration but don’t you dare come on here and start critising people who keep the club afloat! Without people like Jack the club would not survive. You know the rules about season tickets and if you’re not happy please write a letter to the club and come along to the next supporters club meeting to voice your opinion. Don't go personally insulting people on here. We don’t need muppets like you at the club - you will give us a bad name!

superfrank
28/08/2005, 7:03 PM
Well said Zayed9.

lowflyingseagul
29/08/2005, 7:25 AM
that's a thumbs down to me then-that showed me, boooooooooo because i slagged off the club that i supported since it came into the 1st division against longford town in the mid 80's but guess what kids! i didn't know that fai cup were not included as were a number of other people who were there on friday night. support bray always but if i see something wrong then i'm going to kick off about it

BrayZil
29/08/2005, 8:07 AM
If you’re not happy about it as I said write a letter to the club. I was told when purchasing my season ticket that they don't cover FAI cup games and Friendlies. There is a reason why both games aren’t included in the season ticket. Friendlies are fundraisers and as Tarzan said a percentage of the FAI cup games go to the FAI and the opposing team. You are also well aware that the season tickets don’t cover friendlies or FAI cup games Roo has said it here before. Do something about it, get involved in the club on match days and you wouldn’t even need to pay in or come down to the next supporters club meeting and put your views forward. But don’t you dare come on here and slag people who work tirelessly for the club. That just shows how childish and immature you actually are.

Roo69
29/08/2005, 8:08 AM
Lads, This question always seems to come up when we are playing in League Cup, FAI Cup and friendly matches, but the thing about it is, is that it is always the same people asking the same question........

The season ticket clearly says "Non Transfarable / Valid for eircom League/Cup Matches Only"

Absolutey no where does it mention FAI Cup matches are valid.

Why should season tickets cover FAI cup matches ? Why should we give the FAI a slice of our season ticket sales ? Why should we give another club a slice of our season ticket sales ? The answer is that we should'nt and if anyone thinks different then they must have a screw loose. I would be almost positive that all clubs do this with season tickets.

On another note, personal attacks WILL NOT be tolarated what so ever. Next time warnings will be sent.

The thread is being locked.