PDA

View Full Version : Kerry v Cork (Again)

Peadar
26/08/2005, 10:12 AM
I hope the Cork footballers were watching Cork City FC last night and use that outstanding performance as motivation against the Kingdom on Sunday. Them goat loving, rose pruners need to be put back in their box.
There was a kick of a ball between us in the Munster Final and we've improved since then.
O2, O2 be, O2 be a, REBEL! :D

tiktok
26/08/2005, 10:26 AM
Up the Kingdom :p :D
(if only I had interest in GAA)

Troy.McClure
27/08/2005, 1:37 AM
Up the Kingdom
(if only I had interest in GAA)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Booooooooooooooooooooo!

Come on the Rebels!

This is our year for the treble! :cool: :ball:

Green Tribe
28/08/2005, 4:42 PM
Your optimistic bubble has burst all over Cork I'm afraid....snigger.
Go on Down and Armagh, bring the trophies North! :D :p

Maz
28/08/2005, 5:26 PM
Kerry to win it out now!! Delighted!!

Green Tribe
28/08/2005, 5:47 PM
Kerry to win it out now!! Delighted!!

Now, now Maz, Armagh will have something to say about that! ;) :D
Ps - did you see the totty i refreshed? :D

Maz
28/08/2005, 6:05 PM
Now, now Maz, Armagh will have something to say about that! ;) :D
Ps - did you see the totty i refreshed? :D

Quality KT quality!

Green Tribe
28/08/2005, 6:07 PM
Quality KT quality!

Wonder will the Cork brigade be posting on this thread today or tomorrow?? :confused: :D :p

Maz
28/08/2005, 6:08 PM
Wonder will the Cork brigade be posting on this thread today or tomorrow?? :confused: :D :p

Ah they always have something to say....

Green Tribe
28/08/2005, 6:11 PM
I hope the Cork footballers were watching Cork City FC last night and use that outstanding performance as motivation against the Kingdom on Sunday.

Looks like they were watching Neighbours instead...... :D :p

pineapple stu
28/08/2005, 6:44 PM
Sam's on his way back home again! :) Always good to see.

Troy.McClure
29/08/2005, 1:28 AM
Sam's on his way back home again!

I thought that Sam MacGuire was actually from Cork, so it looks like, no he wont be comming home :(

Brutal performance, worst Ive ever seen from a Cork side! Why didnt they want to shoot? If they took some of their chances they might have made a game of it for the first half at least, but you could tell after half an hour that Kerry were going to wipe the floor with us :( To be honest though, Kerry werent great, except for some amazing points from Cooper, so I wouldnt get too excited about them wining Sam again.

CollegeTillIDie
29/08/2005, 7:42 AM
I thought that Sam MacGuire was actually from Cork, so it looks like, no he wont be comming home :(

Brutal performance, worst Ive ever seen from a Cork side! Why didnt they want to shoot? If they took some of their chances they might have made a game of it for the first half at least, but you could tell after half an hour that Kerry were going to wipe the floor with us :( To be honest though, Kerry werent great, except for some amazing points from Cooper, so I wouldnt get too excited about them wining Sam again.

Maybe the forwards were decommissoned! :D

pete
29/08/2005, 9:54 AM
Didn't watch much of the game as was over as a contest after 20 minutes.

I actually think the hurlings may choke too.

Theres only 1 team in Cork :D

Tony Montana
29/08/2005, 9:02 PM
..OOPS!seem to have wandered on here by accident-was looking for a freshly painted wall to watch drying but this was all I found....... :p

geysir
29/08/2005, 11:05 PM
Didn't watch much of the game as was over as a contest after 20 minutes:D
I thought much sooner, more like 5 minutes. What an abject surrender. Laos at least lasted 20 minutes against Tyrone, Monaghan were there until they ran out of steam after 50 mins. The Dubs were at least still throwing shapes and punches up to the last minute. For once, you would hope that the loosing teams fans would just leave their seats and depart the scene quietly around half time.

Green Tribe
29/08/2005, 11:13 PM
I thought much sooner, more like 5 minutes. What an abject surrender. Laos at least lasted 20 minutes against Tyrone, Monaghan were there until they ran out of steam after 50 mins. The Dubs were at least still throwing shapes and punches up to the last minute. For once, you would hope that the loosing teams fans would just leave their seats and depart the scene quietly around half time.

Jaysus! They playing GAA in Laos now??? :D

liam88
05/09/2005, 12:00 AM
I was on Hill 16 for the match and despite it being over almost before it began I can safley put it as one of the ebst experiences of my (admitidly young) life! :D

Maz
05/09/2005, 8:04 AM
Kerry vs Tyrone in the Final......Kerry to win! ;)