PDA

View Full Version : Connor banned for two matches

sligoman
24/08/2005, 7:02 PM
Just read this in the Champion. He's banned for the St.Pat's game and the Monaghan game. He's also been fined 200euro. All of this is for his outburst towards the referee and Hilda McDermott after the Dublin City game in Inchicore. I doubt this will have a big effect on the players though.

SRFC Head
25/08/2005, 9:05 AM
Couldn't blame him for shouting at hilda really, she was very poor alot of indecision and wrong decisions.

The Stars
25/08/2005, 9:08 AM
not the worst news ever.Gerry Carr will be giving the orders now so.

Bravo
25/08/2005, 10:25 AM
I was at the DC game & would agree the officials were muck, However some of the abuse dished out to Hilda that night from certain elements was the worst I have ever heard (Brain-dead F***wit’s), In the second half she was worse & I couldn’t blame her, I think Connors is been made an example-of (cause of the abuse dished out from the fans), Don’t get me wrong I love abusing referees; but in a light hearted witty way. Its not the End of the world been banished to the stand But we will need everything going for us in the next few weeks to go up.

SRFC Head
25/08/2005, 10:29 AM
Ya there were so horrible chants directed at Hilda, imagine someone shouting that at your mother !!

Rory H
25/08/2005, 10:34 AM
Ya there were so horrible chants directed at Hilda, imagine someone shouting that at your mother !!

ya..imagine :)

we'll have a messenger and he will be in direct contact.....nicky broujas usually looks suspicious..now he will have a reason to

The Stars
25/08/2005, 10:43 AM
Ya why do people abuse Hilda so much.Sure she is a crap ref who makes stupit decisions but she is an international ref and even Mark o'Neill from aertel thinks she is good......... :D

sligoman
25/08/2005, 12:48 PM
we'll have a messenger and he will be in direct contactI agree. Jay McCartney was it at the Limerick game in Hogan park, so maybe him again? :D

rockstar
25/08/2005, 4:37 PM
:ball: Abusing refs is not a good idea it does a club no favours,even when we get half decent ones at home they get a lot of stick,ifor one wouldnt do there job.

Da Real Rover
26/08/2005, 6:58 PM
She cant ref, she wont even discuss the matter that she is sh!te with a manager and now she cant take abuse. Is there anything Frau Hilda cant do. She shouldnt be there, simple as.