PDA

View Full Version : Barry's Stats....

Bertie
24/08/2005, 2:34 PM
I must say that I'm a fan of Barry Ferguson, whilst his distribution may not be the best at times and he's too easily distracted, he does a good job and has often kept good quality strikers at bay.
What I was wondering is does anyone have his stats for this season with regard to red & yellow cards...as well as letting himself down it is very hard for the team to be without the main centre-half and captain every few months due to suspension. I do think that opposition fans get to Barry too easily...big games both home and away against when he is subject to abuse (especially from Bohs fans) he loses his head...can't seem to shut it out....

Macy
25/08/2005, 7:27 AM
Some of Barry's sending's off have be ridiculous, in that he's done nothing to merit the sending off. Bray away earlier in the season for example.

patsh
25/08/2005, 7:56 AM
Its a well documented fact that Barry has been unfairly targeted by referees for many seasons now.
Just a simple question:
Where is this "well documented fact" ?

Dodge
25/08/2005, 8:26 AM
Some of Barry's sending's off have be ridiculous, in that he's done nothing to merit the sending off. Bray away earlier in the season for example.
He's gotten away with murder in certain games aswell Macy. I remember a particularly nasty elbow against Pats a few years ago that went totally unpunished. I presume this year has seen similar

Still like to sign him though

Sonic
26/08/2005, 10:34 PM
while tuesdays red a little harsh he has been gettin away with blue murder in alot of games and btw the red versus bray was justified he swung the elbow on purpose simple as.